Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Easy statues to get

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 21, 2008
Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
Easy Statues? Hmm, thats a tough one! The only other statue i even KNOW of is from Kraysis, its a dragon statue.
Sorry i wasnt much help!

Blake LionFlame
LVL 50 Grandmaster Pyromancer

Defender
Mar 05, 2009
I've heard General Akilles in Cyclops Lane drops a Cyclops statue, and that one of the Triton Avenue bosses (I forget which one) drops a Triton statue.

Defender
Aug 01, 2008
Since we got furniture drops, both times I've battled Grubb in Sunken City, I've gotten drops of Wraith statues.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
There is also a statue drop in Mooshu but I am sorry I dont remember where exactly you get it. It is a small one though. Sorry I couldn't help more.

Defender
Nov 05, 2008
youngblood wrote:
Where are some easy statues to get other that unicorn and fire cat?

my grand master does not seem to get any statues, the unicorn took half a day, and i have used up 12 potions trying to get the jade oni statue in ds, but my lower wizards seem to get the statues while doing quest. my low wizards also get random furnityure drops while my grand master will grind away and get nothing

Hero
May 19, 2009
i have a helephant(or maybe jade oni) and collosus statue, i just dont remember where i got them

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
I think that one boss in Firecat Alley, (I cannot recall which one) drops the statue of a firecat or fire elf.

Defender
Dec 11, 2008
By "easy", I guess you mean that the fights are easy. I tried for days to get that Unicorn statue before getting it and I have yet to get the Firecat.

I think it is just total luck. The third time I fought Grubb, I got the wraith statue and 2 of the first 3 times I fought the Silver Sentinel I got a Kraken statue.

I got the Headmaster Ambrose statue in only my second attempt and one of the Ninja Pigs in my very first attempt.

Yet that Firecat and Cyclops statues contiinue to haunt me.

I do however have enough singed and burnt magic books to fill a school library.

Defender
Aug 19, 2008
crusher2488 wrote:
By "easy", I guess you mean that the fights are easy. I tried for days to get that Unicorn statue before getting it and I have yet to get the Firecat.

I think it is just total luck. The third time I fought Grubb, I got the wraith statue and 2 of the first 3 times I fought the Silver Sentinel I got a Kraken statue.

I got the Headmaster Ambrose statue in only my second attempt and one of the Ninja Pigs in my very first attempt.

I have a huge statue of the headmaster...got it in the drake hatchery I think. Sorry I can't recall exactly.

Survivor
May 24, 2009
lol i have a whole army of statues i guess it was my lucky day i got fire cat wraith cyclops unicorne tritan prince manu nirini collosus and i got a life sword from an oni lol man what a great day but since then i havent really gotten much

Explorer
Nov 07, 2008
DarthNexus wrote:
i have a helephant(or maybe jade oni) and collosus statue, i just dont remember where i got them

I know where you got it (maybe) .I have it to, I got it from the first Life Boss in the Crucible.

Hero
May 19, 2009
GreyG wrote:
DarthNexus wrote:

I know where you got it (maybe) .I have it to, I got it from the first Life Boss in the Crucible.

and more recently i have also gotten a Hydra statue

Survivor
Sep 06, 2008
Survivor
Mar 11, 2009
firedragon1998 wrote:
Easy Statues? Hmm, thats a tough one! The only other statue i even KNOW of is from Kraysis, its a dragon statue.
Sorry i wasnt much help!

Blake LionFlame
were is kraysis. i tried to ask but the name won t show up in chat

Survivor
May 14, 2009
stone333 wrote:
firedragon1998 wrote:
Sorry i wasnt much help!

Blake LionFlame
were is kraysis. i tried to ask but the name won t show up in chat
kraysis is in dragonsprye, in the Forum. im new to this thing but o well. ima lvl 44 ill be around wizardcity allot look me up if you wish. if anyone knows were to get the Harpy statue i would be grateful for some info. :-D thank you all. Nye.

Survivor
May 24, 2009
DarthNexus wrote:

i dont know about the helephant statue but you get the collosus statue from prince gobblestone in collosus boluvard

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
Cynical wrote:
crusher2488 wrote:

I have a huge statue of the headmaster...got it in the drake hatchery I think. Sorry I can't recall exactly.

Chronius 8)

Survivor
Jul 12, 2008
Cynical wrote:
crusher2488 wrote:

the person who drops the headmaster statue is chronius

Hero
May 02, 2009
Well, I got a Wyrmkin statue from fighting some DS street enemies.

I forget which street though, sry.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
Well, my friend got a headmaster statue i dont have text chat so i never got to ask him about it

Survivor
Apr 20, 2009
i have all the statues except the ninja pig with throwing star, watchdog statue, firecat statue which i am trying to get right now, and obsidian firecat statue wish me luck on getting all the statues plz post a reply if anyone has all the statues yea cause i will compete against anyone in a house contest BRING IT ON!

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
i have 13 statues all boss drops, i got two from ds, a dragon/ bird,dragon head, magma collussus. i have one from ms, a lion guardian a ninjar pig, none from mb, one from kt a kind lizard thing, athe rest are from wc ice collussus, (collussus boulevard) unicorn, kraken , wraith, THOSE ARE ALL BOSS DROPS, one is redeemed, the cyclops, still working on fire cat i know i wasn't very much help :-P

Survivor
Oct 19, 2009
StarsongKY wrote:
I've heard General Akilles in Cyclops Lane drops a Cyclops statue, and that one of the Triton Avenue bosses (I forget which one) drops a Triton statue.

sgt. skullspliter