Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Camera Options

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 07, 2009
Would there be the possibility to add in an option to make the camera static during fights? I would prefer the camera stay in the same position above me during a fight rather than constantly moving.

Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

Survivor
May 07, 2009
Survivor
May 21, 2009
Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
Champion
Jan 23, 2009
i think it adds to the battle effect but yes i agree there are times when i wish i wasn't tosed around by the cameras.

Survivor
Apr 24, 2009
I would like to be able to see things that the game doesn't show me. Sometimes I want to check my opponents health. Sometimes I want forget the opponents school of magic. Sometimes I would like to see a particular effect from a different angle.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
gadgetkk wrote:
Would there be the possibility to add in an option to make the camera static during fights? I would prefer the camera stay in the same position above me during a fight rather than constantly moving.

Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

yeah but you cant see you cool spells if the camera dont more so but it will be kill if you can do that

Explorer
Jan 28, 2009
Not only do I agree but I would love to see them go one step further and maybe add a "Free" camera which allows you to look wherever you want (including down) and stay there. What I mean by this is that when you let go of the mouse button the camera always goes back to the behind view but I would like to have a free roaming camera that I can more freely control!