Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The new world.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
Hello everybody,
I was wondering do you have to be a certain level to get to the new world or do you have to do a quest? If someone knows could they PLEASE tell me! thanks.

Defender
Feb 18, 2009
I don't believe anyone will know the answer to this question until it comes out but I would have to make the assumption that when it does come into full play, you'll have to beat DragonSpyre. If you think about it, you had to pass WC to get to Krok and Pass Krok to get to MB and so forth.....so I'm pretty sure it's safe to assume you have to pass DS to get to GH (aka Grizzleheim).

Just my assumption....

Hunter SilverHeart

Administrator
Players will first encounter the Viking Bears of Grizzleheim, great traders with the ability to travel the worlds of the Spiral, in the free-to-play areas of Wizard City.

Players of all levels will have access to different areas of Grizzleheim. Grizzleheim's story runs parallel to the existing story, so that free to play players can access a portion, and the higher your level and the more you have completed in the current story line, the more areas of Grizzleheim you will have access to.

Hope that helps.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Defender
Feb 07, 2009
Gamma wrote:
Players will first encounter the Viking Bears of Grizzleheim, great traders with the ability to travel the worlds of the Spiral, in the free-to-play areas of Wizard City.

Players of all levels will have access to different areas of Grizzleheim. Grizzleheim's story runs parallel to the existing story, so that free to play players can access a portion, and the higher your level and the more you have completed in the current story line, the more areas of Grizzleheim you will have access to.

Hope that helps.

Gamma thank you so much I really wanted to get to dragonsprye end so i could get to grizzleheim. But now i know that everyone can get into it. :D :D :D

Survivor
Apr 14, 2009
Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
wawawa7 wrote:
Hello everybody,
I was wondering do you have to be a certain level to get to the new world or do you have to do a quest? If someone knows could they PLEASE tell me! thanks.

ya, the relese date is set for this summer, so no fret my pet (if you are insulted, love the sinner, hate the sin