Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Idea for Level 50 Grandmasters....

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 18, 2009
Good afternoon Professors,
I have an idea for you for our wonderful Grandmasters out there who love a challenge. How about you have a quest added after beating Malistaire (for your OWN characters quest) that would send the Grandmasters of the game to all of the main bosses in each level. I'll explain....

Unicorn Way....Take on LadyBlackHope again
Firecat Ally....Take on Alicane Swiftarrow
Sunken City.... Take on Grubb

and so on and so on....

Do this for every world so there are more prizes to be had.
Each level would give good prizes such as rare cards from other schools. Ex: Life Wizard gets Helephant or Death Student would get Stormzilla

I say this because most if not all have treasure chests in their rooms of some sort. How about making it to where they have to fight all these bosses in a row, IN ORDER, to get a very rare pet. I'll let KI come up with a new one for that. Or there's the possibility that you could give out the biggest cards such as Triton, Nova, or the Dragon to the non-schools.

I hope this makes sense but it's an idea.

Hunter SilverHeart
Level 46 Pyromancer

Defender
Jan 20, 2009
I like the idea of having more to do after completing all the quests in the game. I disagree, however, with the rewards that you suggest. The classes should be separate in their abilities, otherwise every class starts to play the same way. I'm glad that each class gets their own spells that no other class can train, it makes for a more interesting game experience.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
gnreno3 wrote:
Good afternoon Professors,
I have an idea for you for our wonderful Grandmasters out there who love a challenge. How about you have a quest added after beating Malistaire (for your OWN characters quest) that would send the Grandmasters of the game to all of the main bosses in each level. I'll explain....

Unicorn Way....Take on LadyBlackHope again
Firecat Ally....Take on Alicane Swiftarrow
Sunken City.... Take on Grubb

and so on and so on....

Do this for every world so there are more prizes to be had.
Each level would give good prizes such as rare cards from other schools. Ex: Life Wizard gets Helephant or Death Student would get Stormzilla

I say this because most if not all have treasure chests in their rooms of some sort. How about making it to where they have to fight all these bosses in a row, IN ORDER, to get a very rare pet. I'll let KI come up with a new one for that. Or there's the possibility that you could give out the biggest cards such as Triton, Nova, or the Dragon to the non-schools.

I hope this makes sense but it's an idea.

Hunter SilverHeart
Level 46 Pyromancer

I think this is a great idea, too. It gets pretty boring running around looking for people to help. Plus, that way, maybe I could pick up some of those cards I've seen other Masters have, but I have not been able to win or earn. I would not go so far as to provide the pets for each school. That is a good quest on its own for the Masters to earn their biggest spell card.

Scarlet DreamWalker
Level 50 GrandMaster

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
If the pet is a reward for a quest that everyone and his neighbor's dog can do, then it won't be very rare.

Having to fight through a low level area to kill a low level boss again could get really annoying.