Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new classes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
i think there should be some new classes, i think it would really make the game more fun :D

Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
frostbite6294 wrote:
i think there should be some new classes, i think it would really make the game more fun :D

I disagree. The seven existing schools are broad enough to absorb any new spells. A totally new school would take spells that could have gone elsewhere and would water down the uniqueness of the schools.

Survivor
May 03, 2009
I dont think there should should be new classes but i think you should be able to like acually go to classes like sit in desks and learn things from your prof. and everytime you were ready for like a new spell or something you could take a test dependeding on what you learned and if you got a good grade you could get a magic item or money or treasure item or something hope you condsider this

Autum Thuderflame level 16 Pyromather

Defender
Nov 05, 2008
frostbite6294 wrote:

personaly i would rather be able to have a seventh student than have an 8th school