Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

let us have option to pick who we fight

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 24, 2008
i think it would be nice if when we go to duel
that we have the option to go to next open fight
or a drop down menu lets us chooice would you like to fight next oppionet 1 to 5 levels of you or 6 to 10 levels with in your rank and so forth
please give us this option

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
After lookking at Top 100, I figured out why people lose, you have to be level 50. I've lost 3 times. I was so close at beating this death dude, but he kept healing. Fire is hopeless. I looked saw some fire characters on list. Maybe it's about strategy and who is on your team. I figured out how it works now, you need to have a friend, the more friends you you can have opponents who are not your friends, if you quick join, make a new team. So you can only join team if your friend is on it.

Defender
Sep 22, 2008
Maryanne20 wrote:
After lookking at Top 100, I figured out why people lose, you have to be level 50. I've lost 3 times. I was so close at beating this death dude, but he kept healing. Fire is hopeless. I looked saw some fire characters on list. Maybe it's about strategy and who is on your team. I figured out how it works now, you need to have a friend, the more friends you you can have opponents who are not your friends, if you quick join, make a new team. So you can only join team if your friend is on it.

Where did you find the top 100?
A quick response would be greatly appreciated!

Defender
Oct 03, 2008
I think it would be very to pick who we fight in ranked pvp just like in practice, that would help solve the problem of low levels being thrown into fights against high levels.