Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dead people somehow alive...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 02, 2009
So I was in a 2v2 the other day, and two of us Myth wizards were fighting a death and a life wizard. We killed the death wizard, and the life wizard cast the one pip heal over time pixie on him. He came back to life, but then my team mate killed him again right after the first round, so he got the first 30 health heal, which brought him back from dead, and then the next 90 health heal, then died.

Well the strange thing is, although he was dead, he was still collecting power pips per round. Then as the rounds continued, my friends pet targetted him and did a one pip attack on him (the dead Death wizard). Then the next round he is suddenly alive and has four pips.

Well long story short, they won, even though we should have.

Has anyone else experienced this bug? Is it a bug? Is it because the heal over time pixie spell was still active on him somehow, so it prevented him from fully dieing?

Pretty lame if you ask me.

Also, my level eight Myth wizard is a captain, and can easily beat level 30+ wizards. The only hard ones are Death wizards and the ones that can stack enough damage on me to kill me in one hit. I like being a Myth wizard, but seriously, it is quite unfair.

Survivor
Apr 08, 2009
1. If you have ever been defeated with at least 1 other player still not defeated, it shows the option flee and if you click it says "are you sure you want to flee? remember: defeated players can be healed by their teammates."
2.The pip issue is probably a glitch. Post that in Halston's laboratory.

-Twilekmaniac

Survivor
Apr 09, 2009
No he wasn't healed, it's a glitch.

I've seen it happen 3-4 times. it's even happened to me. My life wizard came back to life in a match where no one healed me.

It does seem to be related to the HOT spell though. In each case where I've seen this happen the person had the HOT on them, stayed dead for 3-4 turns then just miraculously came back to life all on their own.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
not really to a HOT spell. I was on my grand life player one night and i was killed with en two turns, nice people, we had some crazy jokes going on but whatever, and i came back to life. five times.

Quite honestly, it needs to be stopped, but more people need to be awear of it, as i was called a cheat and a hacker,
and a warning to you nice people, i do normally stand still on any of my wizards when that happensm, cause of course the perosn beat me fair and square, but if you call me a cheat. I will fight after returning to life

Survivor
May 04, 2009
BUnzaga wrote:
So I was in a 2v2 the other day, and two of us Myth wizards were fighting a death and a life wizard. We killed the death wizard, and the life wizard cast the one pip heal over time pixie on him. He came back to life, but then my team mate killed him again right after the first round, so he got the first 30 health heal, which brought him back from dead, and then the next 90 health heal, then died.

Well the strange thing is, although he was dead, he was still collecting power pips per round. Then as the rounds continued, my friends pet targetted him and did a one pip attack on him (the dead Death wizard). Then the next round he is suddenly alive and has four pips.

Well long story short, they won, even though we should have.

Has anyone else experienced this bug? Is it a bug? Is it because the heal over time pixie spell was still active on him somehow, so it prevented him from fully dieing?

Pretty lame if you ask me.

Also, my level eight Myth wizard is a captain, and can easily beat level 30+ wizards. The only hard ones are Death wizards and the ones that can stack enough damage on me to kill me in one hit. I like being a Myth wizard, but seriously, it is quite unfair.
Have you ever hit the flee button while in battle? Well it says are you sure you want to flee? Remember, fallen teammates can be healed by teammates. Maybe this is why they can reincarnate after you knocked all the heath out of them. Hope this helps! javascript:emoticon('');

Survivor
Sep 24, 2008
Definately a bug! Have seen it over 20 times within the last week. Not related to any certain spell or heal or no heal. And it's also not limited to just PVP. Two of us were battling monsters in krok, and we killed the first one and he wasn't healed he disappeared as they should but 2 rounds later he popped back up. No one else joined and it was already 3 monsters verses 2 of us so no other monster joined. But he just came back and had like 20 health when he came back. As far as the arena it is getting worse there. Seems to be happening in at least one out of every 2 matches and sometimes more than once in a match.
:(

Survivor
Jan 12, 2009
i experience this bug often, it has helped me in the past in ranked battles, but i still think it should be looked at. this bug is unfair to anyone who has come across it while in PvP

Survivor
Apr 28, 2009
Absolutely a bug; and never seems to work for me! lolz

This has occurred to my teams disadvantage numerous times and the glitch needs to be fixed!

Just finished a match with 2 healers, and killed one of them 6 times with 4 mysterious "regenerations".

INFURIATING!

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
me and my friend blaze nightblade(i think i got last name right lol srry blaze :P)went to do 2v2 and we fought a death and life. well i was kilt by wildbolt and after like to rounds i got fifth hundred health and retained boosts and pips. my friend cme back every other round and we constantly gained health and lost health. the other team had no shuch affects on them so naturally they figured us as cheats. I think the downtime tonight is to fix this bug guys but if not then it needs to be addressed soon.

Travis Thomas and Tyler spiritstrider grandmaster death storm and fire.

-Treyrules12

Hero
May 19, 2009
iam not sure if this is a bug, but it usually happens when you kill someone doing exact damage to what there health is. example: player has 600 health and you attack doing 600 damage.this is usually why most players come back to life when they shouldnt

Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
yeah that happened to me when I starrted dragonspyre I would kill monsters and the nex turn they gained one hp

Survivor
Apr 07, 2009
i have seen this bug, i died in a PVP match and came back with no healing, the round after i died i had 100 life without healing and i used pixie and won the match KI needs to fix that you think i had to be happy this glitch happened but no, i felt bad, i would of rather say dead or wait to be healed like it's supposed to be

Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
So this has been up since May 21st, and it's now August 25th. Not to point out the obvious in a rude manner, but it's been 3 months and it's still not fixed.