Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Monsterous Treasure Card?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
I was soloing Shikarti (Forgot spelling) Temple, and was using the elemental shrines, I had just finished the battle in one of the shrines. I looked at what loot I gained, and there was a treasure card called "Monsterous". I wondered what it was, so I looked at my treasure cards and saw that it was a myth card that gave +175 damage. It's not even on the wiki, so I wondered if this was very rare for me to get this. Or has anyone else gotten it?

Defender
Mar 08, 2009
Well I am in cave of solitude and have heard about that card. Yes i think it is pretty rare and by the way the wiki isnt very finished yet i couldnt find the Ninja pig card on it either :(.

Joseph Liferider
Magus Theurgist

Explorer
Mar 11, 2009
I think it turns a regular spell card into a treasure card with a higher damage. You click on the card and then click on a regular card during battle to activate it. You can use that new treasure card right away or save it for another battle. (I know I will be quickly corrected if I am wrong LOL)

Explorer
Apr 17, 2009
Yes they are relatively rare. Personally I have recieved about 3 of these cards with my necromancer. This card rocks because you can creat a very powerful attack treasure card with it.

Defender
Sep 15, 2008
BattleFly wrote:
I was soloing Shikarti (Forgot spelling) Temple, and was using the elemental shrines, I had just finished the battle in one of the shrines. I looked at what loot I gained, and there was a treasure card called "Monsterous". I wondered what it was, so I looked at my treasure cards and saw that it was a myth card that gave +175 damage. It's not even on the wiki, so I wondered if this was very rare for me to get this. Or has anyone else gotten it?

Well it's kinda rare i have one or two of them so, your not alone

Survivor
Jun 28, 2008
Yeah, those are extremely rare to find. I've never gotten one from a drop, but I have gotten them from the booster packs you can buy from Zeke or the Library. So, Congratulations!

Defender
Mar 08, 2009
Well i am now in Necropolis and i am bringing this topic back from page ten lol.I just wanted to know where i could get this card cause i REALLY want one of them.