Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make Your Own Spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 05, 2009
minime101 wrote:
Name:leafed dragon
Pips:7
Dammage:1000-1500
school:life
collar:green and black
how attacks:flyes in the air then it blowes green fire at the apponit will lose 1000-1500 life. Then the dragon spits out the fire at you and you get healed. Then after you heal the players shieds go to you and you gang 3 pips.
(the pips are gold)

you really think this is fair? well if this gets published through minime think if it were used on you would you think it's fair? at all? like if you can do that then storm should have like a 3000 to 4500 damage then like why would you suggest that? it's basically a health drain put it under death anyway

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
spell name: Black hole

spell type: Death

pips X

black holes apper and stuff flys out of them and does 500 damage canfert all to life for all players

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
i have a storm one that is REALLY AWESOME!!!!!!

name: sea monster
type:storm
move type:offense(that fist picture)
damage: 850-1000
description:a sea appears and a sea monster comes from the back of it all the way to the front and shoots a wild bolt thing from it's mouth to all oppenents and the picture for it shows the sea monsters head and it is for 7 pips

Survivor
Oct 18, 2008
i have 2!

1.name: aura blade
spell type: blade
what it does: converts aura spells into one round spells, for eg: fire elf, instead of 50+ 210 over 3 rounds, you could have 260 all at once
school: well since fire has the most aura spells, the school is fire.

2. name: balance prism
spell type: convert
what it does: well, say your a balance wizard and battling a balance boss, and balance doesn't have a convert, well, that problem is over, it will convert balance to myth, life or death. Because thats there weakness's
school: balance of course!

Survivor
May 14, 2009
here's mine

type: balance

name: felinus shieldus healus strengthus weakus neverfailus

effect: does half of the opponent's hp in damage 2 them, then heals half of you and everyone of your side's hp, then puts a -50% of whatever type your enemy is shield on you and all of the people on your side, then does kind of a +50% balanceblade spell on you except whatever type you are, then it does a +50% trap of whatever type your opponents are weak to on all of your opponents, and it never fizzles.

visual: a tiny cat grows gigantic and eats all your opponents then spits them out then goes to the characters on your side and they pet it and get healed then it purrs and the shields go up then it growls and the balanceblades go up then it roars and the traps go up then it runs away.

i know it's complicated but please make it a balance card that you learn at level 50. :P if not
ps im tatiana spellweave and scot soulheart but mostly tatiana.

Survivor
May 14, 2009
Wyeth wrote:
you mean the three headed dog that guards hades and the underworld?
Cool!

the underworld and hades are the same thing

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
OK Here it goes

MYTH: 7 pips (must discard am orthrus and a erthquake)
Name: saborus
attacks 3 times (to all)
1st time: 65
2nd time:675
3rd time: 980

AND it removes all charms and wards

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Ghost Rider

Animation: A skeleton in a leather jacket and jeans with a skull that is on fire riding a motorcycle. He pulls up next to the target and get off his cycle. Then the camera could zoom in on the rider's skull and he would say look into my eyes and find the origin of your pain.

School: Death only [But can be dropped as a treasure card ]

Damage: 750-1000

Chance of hitting: 85%

Pips: 8

Blaze WindBreaker 43 Death Wizard
Hoping for more death damage. PLEASE KI PLEASE

Survivor
Apr 24, 2009
Curlygoss1 wrote:
i have 2!

1.name: aura blade
spell type: blade
what it does: converts aura spells into one round spells, for eg: fire elf, instead of 50+ 210 over 3 rounds, you could have 260 all at once
school: well since fire has the most aura spells, the school is fire.

2. name: balance prism
spell type: convert
what it does: well, say your a balance wizard and battling a balance boss, and balance doesn't have a convert, well, that problem is over, it will convert balance to myth, life or death. Because thats there weakness's
school: balance of course!

As a fire wizard, I would like to nominate you for king of the world. Great spell.

Survivor
Apr 24, 2009

First, really great thread.

My spell for my life wizard.

Name: Persephone
Type: Life
Damage to all enemies/ Heal to all party members
six pips

The Queen of the Hades rises from the ground. Once she is fully erect she waves her hand and deals 500 - 650 damage to all enemies. She is dressed in a black shroud with golden crown and when she waves her hand a gray wind sweeps across the enemy changing all of them to black and white as it passes over them.

Then she turns to face the Life wizard that cast the spell. As she turns she transforms into the daughter of the goddess of hearth, dressed in a colorful gown with flowers in her hair. She opens her arms as if to embrace the players and each player sprouts grass and flowers at their feet as the flowers grow each play gains 250-325 health.

This spell will not restore dead members.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
type: Death
Name of spell: Sudden Death or anurism
accuracy:25%
Number of pips:2

Victim will die immediately no matter what life or resistance they have. Death will be instant.

This spell can only be used by grandmaster of death

Survivor
Jan 06, 2009
heres mine.

name: finishing blow

class: death

fizzle rate:85%

pips: X

what it does: 100 damage per pip

how to get it: you get a quest at lvl 45.

what it looks like: it is a natural attack but you shoot a small beam of energy at your enemy then you get back half health. :)

Survivor
May 24, 2009
spell hidden sand\
type minoin/
life 500/
school life/
chance 85%/
cards fairy thunder man\

Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
heres mine

the fire of chaos

it is a card that raises death and fire attack by 70%
you could get it in fire and death at level 15

and i made up a card called
a firey end

the opponent gets burned up by dark flames like a dark red color and it does 300 or 5 damage you could get it at level 5 for fire and death
2 pips
75/85% hit

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Subversion
Death
Rank4
Charm
Steal 500 health if foe uses a spell. Ends after 2 rounds.

Static Discharge
Storm
Rank2
Charm
500 Storm Damage if foe does not attack for 2 rounds.

Reversal of Fortune
Life
Rank4
Charm
Your next life spell is converted to damage and is usable on enemies.
Example: Rebirth will cause 650 damage and 400 damage over time to enemies. Satyr will cause 860 damage to enemies. (healing boosts from equipment and Guiding Light will have to no affect, only damage blades will)

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Name: Metamorphasis
Type:Balance
Pip cost: 4
allows you to pick your opponent next spell

BALANCE WIZARDS ARE DA BOMB

Explorer
Sep 28, 2008
This might be long but i have 5 card ideas

1. School- Fire
Type-Minion
Name-Dragon Tamer
Lvl you get it- 42
Health-950
cards it haves- Fire Elf, Fire Snake, Flame Snowman. Fire Bats, Meteor Stike, Fire Bird
Pip Cost-4

2. School-Death
Type-D.O.T.
Name-Plague
Lvl you get it-50
effects-it does 150-265 and heals the wizard 50-250 for 2 turns
Visuals- KI can choose
Pip Cost-9
3.School-Balance
Type-D.O.T.
Name-Sand Erosion
Lvl You Get It- 39
Effects-it does 350-700 damage per turn and weakens monster attacks
Visuals- Sand Hits the monster and weakens his attack for 3 turns
Pip Cost-56

4.School-Storm
Type-D.O.T.
Name-Thunder Storm
Lvl You Get It-39
Effects- it does 500-850 per turn for to 2 turns and destroys all shields and blade.
Visuals- a Thunder Storm goes over the monster and shoots bolts of lightning at it.
Pip Cost- 4
5. School-Storm
Type-Minion
Name-Storm Knight
Lvl you get it- 45
Health-650
Cards it uses- Snowman, Storm Bats, Troll, Ghoul, Storm Cat, Storm Elf, Ice Beetle
Pip Cost- 6

Hope you like and plz comment on my spell ideas.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
rob78 wrote:
tessa627 wrote:
tessa627 wrote:
Lets make your own spell.It's really fun!Here's mine:
Name:Frost Dog
Magic Type:Ice
Move Type:Offense(Fist picture)
Damege/Helth:100 Damege to 198 Damege
Damege Over Time(Optionol):50 Damege for 3 Rounds
So that's what you fill in.Now make your own spell!
It's like fire dog.

you mean heck hound?

heres mine.

Name- Cursed Scorpion

Type- Death

Offence (fist)

Damage- 160-200 (just like the regular scorpion) :D

It should be black!

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
lilslifer wrote:
Name:reaper
Magic Type:death
Move Type:life taking(convert halve to life)
Damage/Health:700 convert halve to life too all enemies and leaves plague it cost 8 pips to summon. a portal opens in the middle of the battle andthe grim reaper comes out he slashes you with the sythe pulls the life out of you and give you half (same to the rest) and blows the plague on your enemy

Its sort of like a rotting foder!

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
It would be cool if we could use this spell! K here it goes.

name:Creeper

school:Myth/death

damage:1,000-1,450 to all enemys

effect:summons a cyclops exept all bloody, beat up,and black then it falls on top of all the enemys since it's so big!

Everyone lvl's 22+up :D

If your listening kingsile it would be awesome if you made this a real

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
babyjesus123 wrote:
I really want to make this spell!
I want to make it a Famouse spell! i want people to notice me in wizard101! i don't just want to the girl who walks and only does quests! :(Well i do have friends in wizard101 but they pay much attention to me! I really want to make this spell true! plz kingsisle if you read this plz make my dream come true i'm a really big fan of wizard101! i'm like addicted to this game! k so heres my spell hope you like:

Name: Bloody Girl

Pips: 8

School: Death

Strength: 1200 - 1500

Picture on card: A girl with blood all over her face and she is also showing her claws, with blood on it

What it does: There will be lots of graves popping up and 2 girls that have blood will come up and then the bloddy girl will come up and she will be bigger than the other 2 bloddy girls and the big bloddy girls will scrtach the enemy!

Other: 50%

plz, plz make my card true

My name is tiffany GhostFinder i'm death level 19 and i want to make my dream true
Well, there's one problem: there can't be blood in W101; 6 year olds play it. I'm sorry but it just can't happen unless you remove the gore from it.
Fred angleblade level 48 (finally!) life
the force will be with you. always.

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
Name: helth flames
chance:90%
pips:X
dammage: 700 per pip
how attacks: a big green flaim hits opponet and it takes some life then gives the life to you and you get an abzorb

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
minime101 wrote:
Name:leafed dragon
Pips:7
Dammage:1000-1500
school:life
collar:green and black
how attacks:flyes in the air then it blowes green fire at the apponit will lose 1000-1500 life. Then the dragon spits out the fire at you and you get healed. Then after you heal the players shieds go to you and you gang 3 pips.
(the pips are gold)

ok i made another card called um i thinks helth flaim! LOL!!!

Survivor
Apr 24, 2009

Myth spell

Name The unknown comic
damage 500-650
pips 7

A small rather ordinary man with paper bag on his head appears in the center with a microphone. He asks the age old question, "Where does a five hundred pound gorilla sit?" He grabs the microphone and shouts with so much effort that his feet leave the ground, "Anywhere he wants to!" The man disappears and in his place a HUGE gorilla appears. The gorilla steps toward your opponents and turns and sits on each one. The damage is done when his rump hits the ground.

Survivor
Nov 08, 2008
mines

name: death monk

does: a monk pops up does a hand thing then he gives weakness plague and a steal heal for 3 rounds after 3 rounds you have to pass then the monk there again then he does 1000 and gives back 500