Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Descriptions of different houses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2008
I would like to know about all the different houses of Wizard101 so I can choose which one best fits me.
These are some things I would really like:
1. Great exterior graphics
2. I dont care about the size of the interior, but I would like the simplest and the best to decorate
3. A large exterior and the best to explore
4. some places where you can be inside of something, but you are not in your house. For example, Ive heard of a waterfall inside a cavern, a stage, and a greenhouse.

Explorer
Mar 11, 2009
I would also like to know what the other houses are like. I have the most inexpensive house you can purchase and would like to upgrade because my items are overflowing inside and outside the house.

I wish we could see the houses before we purchase them because I have heard that houses in mooshu are very small. I have seen the most expensive house and it is way to large for me although it is very cool.

Defender
Mar 08, 2009
Well In the Mb cheap house there is a little kind of secret room off to the side where you can put stuff.( I made it the party room :D ) Also the Rooms are not to big and pretty simple to decorate, and there is a little garden area.