Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kensington Park anyone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 02, 2009
Survivor
Jan 25, 2009
not sure when I can but I am on most nights
I need this quest also.

Life / death level 35 wiz.

Survivor
May 02, 2009
cool well if you want to post a time and realm i can be there ill check back threwout the day

Defender
Feb 18, 2009
I'd be glad to help but I can't do it until the weekend since it's such a long Instance Level. I could plan on Saturday morning if you'd like? Around 9am Central Time? It might be easier to meet in the Realm of Sunbird Area 1. Maybe meet in Digmoore Station by the Mayor?

Let me know.....

Hunter SilverHeart
Level 46 Pyromancer

Survivor
Oct 18, 2008
OH YEAH ME! BUT THERE'S ONE PROBLEM, I DONT LIVE IN US, SO, THIS COULD BE A PROBLEM

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
Survivor
Mar 18, 2009
I was very disappointed in kensington park. three of us ran that yesterday. took about five hours. the lowest levels have 2000 hitpoints. that was fine. but in the end, you get nothing special. the quest just ends, with no one to report to or anything. any quest that long and difficult, should have something special. too bad, I do not recommend this dungeon to anyone. it was very dissappointing.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
I agree, I went with her on this. It was long, boring and a waste of time. This is a super overpowered dungeon with no rewards whatsoever. The devs REALLY need to fix this one. The story part is fine, but the enemies need to be toned down a lot and there needs to be SOMETHING at the end to make it worth your while.

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
:(
I was greatly disappointed with the Kensington Park instance. I got three grandmasters to go through the instance with me and it still took us five hours. The profits of going through this are are not in proportion to the amount of time and fight. I believe this needs split into two separate instances and the prizes need to be greatly higher than the three hats I got and couldn't wear any of them. I believe a house would be appropriate.