Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Birthday Party Ideas

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
how about a cake that looks like a krok's head? Drive out the tuts, eh?

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
i think that would be a very cool experience. there could be like cakes that look like ghouls and pinatas that look like the birthday wizard ;) it would be a very unique experience

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
I think a candy shaped like every schools insignia would be nice. Something feint would be a nice flavor for death. Something vivid would be great for life. fire could be spicy. Ice should be something sharp. Unusual would be something new for myth. Sour is a must-have for storm.

Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
I think all members should get somthing free like a rare pet or somthing for wizard101 birthday party
But only the people who are subscribed ofcourse :)

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
brattany316 wrote:
how about a troll pinata. that way we can club them back. lol.
Yay, or a cyclops, lol.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
I think this might be a good idea, just like the other Special Holiday 'events' I think people should be able to purchase a Party Hat; another idea could be new crown gear or limited edition pets given for a short time.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2008
a cake of malistare in a dragon :D that would be cool :D... games eh... put the tail to the storm snake lol ;D

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
brattany316 wrote:
how about a troll pinata. that way we can club them back. lol.

more like a gobbler pinata

Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
[Or you can make a birthday booster treasure card pack and instead of trading one card you can give them the whole pack. 8)

I do belive it should be like a one time gift so that people won't abuse it.
what would be better than that is a booster pack that you can pick what cards are in it, maybe out of your own cards.

Explorer
Mar 19, 2009
I would love to be able to give gifts to friends, not only on their birhtday, but on other times too. You know how people have parties often you should be able to give gifts at those too. :D

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
maybe something like who has the most pets and stuff o this is a bit off topic but i cant play no more cause the server crashed :( it must be a overload :(

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
sirtrevoro11 wrote:
lexinator1999 wrote:
goldfish8 wrote:
maybe they should get 1000 crowns or gear, like a birthday hat, or a clown can magically appear and start dancing and follows you aroung for a day, well, that would be a bit weird, but yeah!

That would be awesome i like that idea! Mabey we all should form a b-day club,save up all our wizard101 money and add the b-day thing! :D

I'm in!

Brandon stormheart master pyromancer 8) 8) 8) 8)

Defender
Mar 05, 2009
I love the party decorations all over Wizard City now! How about putting some of them up for sale in the housing shop, or letting us craft them? My favorites are the flagpoles around the pond in the Commons, I'd love a couple of those for my house.

Survivor
May 26, 2009
i think we shopuld get more party hats bcause if you have your cosin on
and she got the gife all of our girls should get it
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
If it is your birthday what if you could like level up or get a lot of expirience. So like if your turning 10 you would get 10,000 expirience if you turn 11 you would get 11,000 expirence if you turn 9 you would get 9,000 expirence.

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
Hey I got a question. I was walking and a guy said that I have a rare hat and boots. Do I I never see anyone else with my boots or hat. It's the Astral Cap of the Sunbird and Astral Boots of Weakness. Do I have rare clothing or does anyone else have this

Defender
Mar 24, 2009
LadyOriel wrote:
Thank you everyone for the ideas! They were great. We launched a new section on the website to help everyone host their future Wizard101 Birthday Party.

If you host your own party, please send us pictures. We would love to post them on the site!

'>https://www.wizard101.com/site/home2/wizard101/menu_8ad6a4042287f96c0122a8b97cda055e] Click here to see the party ideas.

Thanks all, and so much. I have my birthday coming up this month ( 9-30 ) and it's probably going to be awesome. My only plus is a homemade cake, and you get to creat your own w101 cool design like your person on there. If your in Dragonspyre, or you have really detailed clothes I would try finding simple but fun clothes. I'm thinking about doing that. Well, I'm going to check out party favors. Peace!

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
Hey if i had a party u should get a ambrose pet! And maybe ten thousand crowns.

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
nicolesj wrote:
I think a candy shaped like every schools insignia would be nice. Something feint would be a nice flavor for death. Something vivid would be great for life. fire could be spicy. Ice should be something sharp. Unusual would be something new for myth. Sour is a must-have for storm.
what about balance?

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
i think they should go to each of the teachers and reccieve a treasre card from that school.

Survivor
Sep 25, 2009
I am very glad I found this thread because I have two wizards who's birthday is on the same day in feb who have mentioned wanting a wizard101 birthday party and we have been thinking up some ideas. Thank you for the links. When we get some pics ...I'll send them your way.

Survivor
Sep 21, 2008
How about a GIANT cake of headmaster. xD
People love that guy. :D