Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Teacher worlds ( for the magic teachers)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 19, 2009
Whenever i'm playing wizard101 and i have to visit my teacher (Profeser Falmea) I always wonder what world she is from. So I think it would be cool if they like make new worlds based on where the school teachers are from. Plz reply and tell me what you think about my idea be honest! :D

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
I also believe that Celestia, the next world coming, is where Professor Greyrose is from.

Administrator
I'm from Candy World, a land of cookie roads, chocolate rivers and candy cane trees.

I am one of three sisters (the youngest of the three, I'm actually only a half sister to them, which is why I has faerie wings and they do not).

My other two sisters are evil -- they live in gingerbread houses, and have cooked up a legion of gingerbread minions to continue the long, proud tradition of children-cooking evilness.

It is probably my half-faery blood that made me "the good one."

I learned ice magic as a way of putting out the fires underneath the cook pot, so that I could help the children get away.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Mar 11, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
I'm from Candy World, a land of cookie roads, chocolate rivers and candy cane trees.

I am one of three sisters (the youngest of the three, I'm actually only a half sister to them, which is why I has faerie wings and they do not).

My other two sisters are evil -- they live in gingerbread houses, and have cooked up a legion of gingerbread minions to continue the long, proud tradition of children-cooking evilness.

I learned ice magic as a way of putting out the fires underneath the cook pot, so that I could help the children get away.

oooh, was that a hint about a new world?

Explorer
Mar 22, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

When you defeat wizard101 can you make a bonus world candy world we can go in?

Survivor
Apr 19, 2009
Thank You for replying to my post Proffesor Greyrose. And thanks for telling me about where you were from :) :) :)

Defender
Sep 15, 2008
Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
arthur wesfield or what ever his name is he lives in marleybone and alfred is from krokotopia because he lives in krokotopia and he's a krok

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
chatter2000 wrote:
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

When you defeat wizard101 can you make a bonus world candy world we can go in?

I suppose Professor Greyrose's sisters are half gobbler?

Explorer
Feb 16, 2009
Cool Professor, did you eat a lot of the candy in Candy Land, for sure i would I am also glad you are better then your sisters :D

- Jasmine BlueGem Lvl 45 Thaumaturge
The Purifier

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
ok, here it is

Falmea (my teacher :D): Dragonspyre
Greyrose: Candy world
Balestrom: unknown
Wu: Mooshu
Cyrus drake: unknown (most likely wizard city)
Malorn ashthorn: Wizard city
Dworgyn: unknown (most likely wizard city)
Mortis: Wizard city
Arthur Wethersfield: Marleybone
Alhazred: Krokotopia
Niles: Krokotopia

as for the hidden trainers, i don't know.

Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
Professor Greyrose! Thanks for being my professor! You've taught me a lot about Ice-based magic!