Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

House Improvements

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 07, 2009
Currently, I have bought every house and most of the props. Reselling the things that don't interest me. Currently there is one thing that have piqued my interest, the games you can buy from vendors. Currently you can buy checkers, chess, and tic tac toe all of which only you can move the pieces. I highly recommend that you make it so you can activate it like the minigames by pressing games, resolving in the camera to scroll overhead and allow the two players that have activated it to move the pieces within the boards. Since checkers and chess boards have slots to put vacant pieces it can either automatically go there assuring no cheating.

I would highly like to see this happen as I have help tournaments in my Dragonspyre estate, and it become tedious to do all the moving and making the other players interested in winning elite treasure cards to walk where they want the pieces... There are ways to bypass it, but only people who know the A-H piece movement names can play correctly.

Now on to the buildings themselves:

So far all of the houses are balanced except Dragonspyre, namely the 50,000 coin estate which I have spent the time to get into my collection. In the least, the place is way too small. The fanciness of it pays off, but the Wizard City Estate is by far larger, which does not make sense. By the time you are able to afford the Dragonspyre Estate you have a lot of housing items, most of which you can't put into the place cause of the lack of room. Also the place is designed so it doesn't have an "outside" so to speak, just the plot of land of which the house boundaries are on. The dungeon is just a pretty little space taking up room, cause you can't put anything in there. The lower floor outside of the actual house you can't put anything on the walls at all, which doesn't make sense either.

The actual house only has two floor, which doesn't even have a place to put your "room" where a bed would go logically.

I am an experienced player in this game, and have devoted much of time with it, this is the first something hasn't satisfied me, but I notice improvements are made daily.

The most interesting thing I would like to eventually see is interactive items in houses. So, in general, if you have a root beer bar set up player can actually sit on the stools. In general one person laying on the bed would be nice, but two and people might get inappropriate as there are already virtual weddings and virtual girl friends, which the filters should prevent anyways, but what can you do?

Any remarks will be taken in thought, but please do not harass my opinions. Thank you for taking your time to read.

Wolf DragonWraith

Survivor
Apr 01, 2009
The tic tac toe board.... how did you active it to make it a mini game?

I had bought it once when I first made it to Krock. I had bought the board and then 5 of the X's and O's. After placing it in my dorm room and putting the the pieces on the board, it wouldn't activate.

I got so frustrated with it that I sold it back to the shop.

How did you get your games to work?