Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how do i get here from krokotopia.....plz read thi

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
i have done almost al of the quests in krokotopia, but which ones do i HAVE to do to get to marylebone? :-( :-(

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
Just keep doing the quests. Do all the quests Prof. Windthrop tells you to do. Then do all the quests of A. the Wise when you get to Krokospinx, and all the quests of the ghost of Krokotep when you get to the tomb of storms. You'll get there eventually, and a few new cards along the way. <3

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
vblades wrote:
i have done almost al of the quests in krokotopia, but which ones do i HAVE to do to get to marylebone? :-( :-(

You need to beat the prince kahran guy and the ghost of krokohep tells you to beat krokopatra. Hope this helps

Explorer
Mar 11, 2009
I personally recomend doing all of the quests, even the side quests. I have been able to enter every world at a high level because I make sure I have done every quest I could find. Be patient, I will be worth it to you in the long run. :-D

Survivor
Jan 13, 2009
vblades wrote:
do you have the quest to go to the tomb of storms yet? if you do you need to do that then you will have to go to mb ( marley bone ) to find the krokinomicon.

Survivor
May 24, 2009
lomeda wrote:
Just keep doing the quests. Do all the quests Prof. Windthrop tells you to do. Then do all the quests of A. the Wise when you get to Krokospinx, and all the quests of the ghost of Krokotep when you get to the tomb of storms. You'll get there eventually, and a few new cards along the way. <3
ok so yea get to marleybone?

Survivor
May 08, 2009
vblades wrote:

Just get the quest about defeating Krokopatra and do it, finish it.

Survivor
Sep 23, 2009
i am a level 50. and you have to do alot of quests.after krokotopia you get grizzleheim also known as north guard then you get marleybone at a level 33

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
khorne wrote:
I personally recomend doing all of the quests, even the side quests. I have been able to enter every world at a high level because I make sure I have done every quest I could find. Be patient, I will be worth it to you in the long run. :-D

I agree with you.. some of the people hurry through the worlds and do only the main quests and when they get to the higher worlds they are in trouble cause they don't have enough health and don't enough mana to fight at these higher levels... I make sure I do all the quest and finish the world and in all the players I have done 6 I always enter mooshu as a 35 or 40 and I really haven't had any trouble doing any of the quest alone. you just have to make sure that you get as many shields as you can and as many blades that you can find... If you follow this them any quest you do you shouldn't have any problems...... Hunter

Explorer
Jun 18, 2009
Ok, I know you want to get to Marleybone, but you need to finish a quest from the ghost of krokhotep. It is called "The Cipher part One" or at least that is what you have to do. Then do the other quests in that field. The one quest you need to do to get to Marleybone is to defeat Krokopatra, and it certainly is a longer quest than usual.TIP: Have all your potions in stock and you will do fine, and don't be afraid to mark your location or ask for help! :-) Hope you get Marleybone soon! :-D

-Scarlet Willow
Magus Sorcerer 8)

Explorer
Jun 18, 2009
steven1218 wrote:
i am a level 50. and you have to do alot of quests.after krokotopia you get grizzleheim also known as north guard then you get marleybone at a level 33
Ok, that is not true in some cases. Most wizards end up in Marleybone when they are level 30 or 29, just doing the "major quests" from Krokotopia. Hope this helps too! :D

-Scarlet Willow
Magus Sorcerer

Survivor
May 23, 2009
How do i get that goust quest every ones talking about

Survivor
Oct 17, 2009
SparkySasuke wrote:
How do i get that goust quest every ones talking about

Simply complete the Pyramid of the Sun. Then the Krokosphinx (Vault of ice and Emperor's Retreat are necessary. They are not hard. ) Then, once you talk to Sgt. Major Talbott, he gives you a spell and tells you to go to Hetch Al' Dim. Talk to hetch and he will tell you how to use the teleport thing. Then if you go in to the Tomb of Storms, you should IMMEDIATELY see the ghost of Krokhotep.

Explorer
May 22, 2009
Graygost wrote:
khorne wrote:
I personally recomend doing all of the quests, even the side quests. I have been able to enter every world at a high level because I make sure I have done every quest I could find. Be patient, I will be worth it to you in the long run. :D

I agree with you.. some of the people hurry through the worlds and do only the main quests and when they get to the higher worlds they are in trouble cause they don't have enough health and don't enough mana to fight at these higher levels... I make sure I do all the quest and finish the world and in all the players I have done 6 I always enter mooshu as a 35 or 40 and I really haven't had any trouble doing any of the quest alone. you just have to make sure that you get as many shields as you can and as many blades that you can find... If you follow this them any quest you do you shouldn't have any problems...... Hunter
I say it's up to him if he wnats to do side quests or not. Depending on your health,level and element maybe you should.... maybe you shouldn't. I personally don't like side quests but I try to do some of them so I make sure I am definetley ready for the next world. I was about level 21 when I started did Marleybone and I was fine except for some of the bosses. I'm currently 32,almost 33 in the middle of Mooshu and I'm doing fine so I say that you do the Temple of Storm (Sorry if I'm getting the names mixed up) pretty soon cause you seem to want to get there quickly. Hope it helps!

Survivor
May 09, 2009
khorne wrote:
I personally recomend doing all of the quests, even the side quests. I have been able to enter every world at a high level because I make sure I have done every quest I could find. Be patient, I will be worth it to you in the long run. :D
I agree with Khorne, do all the quests even the side ones, the get you cool items, and make you stronger than your friends in the end. :D

Survivor
Jan 06, 2010
Well, if you got past throne room of fire and past retreat in krokosphinx and got to tomb of storms you have to talk to the ghost of krokhotep do his quests. his last quest is when you defeat krokpatra after you go to MB.
If this was helpful do it :-D :-D :-)

Survivor
Dec 22, 2009
steven1218 wrote:
Not true. To get to Grizzleheim all you need to do is do a quest for a bear in Old Town and then reach level 20.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2009
i just cant figure out how to get there i mean, i had a friend tha i teleported to :D but how do i unlock it on the world gate

Administrator
You cannot progress to the next world until you have completed your required assignments in the current world.

Go through all the quests in your Quest Journal and complete them. You will open up more quests which will lead you further into the story, and on to other worlds.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 31, 2009
steven1218 wrote:

I got to marleybone at level 26 yesterday. All you need to do is do the Karanahn palace in the well of spirits and then the ghost of krokotep will tell you to defeat Krokopatra and after that proffessor winthrop will give you the key to mb.

Hope this helped!

Survivor
Jan 26, 2010
steven1218 wrote:
rolf first i got northguard then i got krok