Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

kensington or the great spyre?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 18, 2008
OK, i'm wodering, which instance is harder? The great spyre, or kensington? Sure, in the great spyre you fight malistaire, but kensington has street monsters with over 2,000 health! which is harder?

Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Curlygoss1 wrote:
OK, i'm wodering, which instance is harder? The great spyre, or kensington? Sure, in the great spyre you fight malistaire, but kensington has street monsters with over 2,000 health! which is harder?

:?
Very little about Marleybone in general was ever easy! I'm having a much easier time now that I'm in Mooshu. Ancient Burial Grounds, in fact, are proving to be easier than Ironworks ever was!
Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 40, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")
:?

Survivor
Oct 18, 2008
Thx guys! :) :-) :D. I've beaten malistaire{i was helping my friend, i'm only lvl 35} and ya know what? it was not as hard as i thought it would be! kensington however, i'm only up to the first boss, and my friend, my sister and i all died, boy kensington is hard! but i was still wondering

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Curlygoss1 wrote:
Thx guys! :-) :-) :-D. I've beaten malistaire{i was helping my friend, i'm only lvl 35} and ya know what? it was not as hard as i thought it would be! kensington however, i'm only up to the first boss, and my friend, my sister and i all died, boy kensington is hard! but i was still wondering

8)
Here's a tip, Curlygoss1 : You do NOT have to complete Kensington in order to move on to Mooshu, only the 3 other areas there in Digmoore Station. Its an extra area with hard enemies but also some nice rewards. But if you want to advance up the Spiral quickly, skip that entire place until later on; Once you get done with Mooshu, if you've been on top of your game in terms of upgrading gear and strengthening your Deck, Kensington will suddenly not be quite so hard....

Oh, and the foodcart next to the Station entrance? Its a free Housing Decoration; Just pick it up, and put in any outdoors spot you have free. There's a lot of the stuff hidden all over the Spiral. The tip-off? If it pops up a box like the one for talking to NPCS ( "X or mouse click" ), its something you can grab....

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 40, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")
8)

Survivor
Oct 18, 2008
ok, neostar, i know that you don't have to do kensington, oh, and by the way, i unlocked mushu quite a while ago, i'm crimson fields, i almost completed it when i had to go to school, curse school!

Explorer
Mar 28, 2009
Can Kensington be soloed after completing Mooshu? My Life wizard is in Dragonspyre and not having much fun at the moment. I was thinking of going back to Kensington some times, but my lower level friends aren't there yet. What kind of good loot are we talking about here?

Survivor
Nov 23, 2008
HalloweenChickRose wrote:
Can Kensington be soloed after completing Mooshu? My Life wizard is in Dragonspyre and not having much fun at the moment. I was thinking of going back to Kensington some times, but my lower level friends aren't there yet. What kind of good loot are we talking about here?

I tried to solo it at level 47 with my balance wizard, and quickly died. After I brought along a friend it made things much, much easier.