Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Throne room of fire

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
Could I get some help please. I'm in the throne room of fire's map room and trying to get to Krokenkahmen but the right door in the map room has a gate in front of it so i cant get in. Please help!!!!!!

Survivor
Feb 18, 2009
Have you tried logging in and out or using the sand? If that doesnt work ask one of your friend to go in there then you could teleport to them. If you have no friend that are at that point ask me but that is doubtful. Good luck!

Survivor
Nov 17, 2008
Hey ppl im dugan jadethief im having trouble in throne room of fire, i can beat the first boss, then fully heal myself, but then when i lose to the 2nd boss it says if i leave or exit for more than 30 minutes i will have to start over, and when im in commons of kroktopia i run back to the throne room of fire and it says i was gone for more than 30 minutes

Defender
Apr 28, 2009
ARGH! AFTER I BEAT KROKENKAHMEN, I TELEPORTED TO THE OASIS THEN WET TO THE MAP ROOM AND WHEN I GOT THERE PROFESSOR WINTHROP DISSAPEARED FOR NO REASON! I SAW HIM BACK IN THE ALTAR OF KINGS BUT EVEN THOUGH I COMPLETED THE QUEST (my friends spoke to him for me actually) THE ? MARK OVER HIS HEAD WAS GRAY, AND AFTER I SPOKE TO HIM HE SAID IT LIKE I HAD JUST BEGUN THE THRONE ROOM OF FIRE, AND WHEN I WENT BACK I WAS ON THE ORIGINAL SERPENT STAFF QUEST BUT I HADNT LOGGED OUT OR BEEN GONE FOR 30 MINUTES!!! IF YOU DONT FIX THIS GLITCH I'LL TELL EVERYONE!

Survivor
May 03, 2009
I need SERIOUS help where is the staff thingy in the map room i cant find it and it is really starting to annoy me ( ) GRRRRR if anyone no's how reply plz