Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Who has beaten Dragonspyre

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Ok this is off subject but, who HATES dragonspyre?
I DO!! Worst world EVER!! I hate those semi-dungeon type thingys where you have to defeat all these guys to get to the top of the tower to finish your dang quest! YAH, annoying, right?
BUT WHOO HOO, i took some deep breaths and said i could get to malistaire. Actually, i didnt. lol. BUT i DID beat him!

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
I cleared DragonSpyre with 2 characters:
Hunter WildThorn and Austin JadeBlade.

:D

Survivor
Mar 17, 2009
I have beaten DS as well.

NAME: Victoria Soulbreaker

LVL: 50 grandmaster

SCHOOL: Death

My life wizard will be done soon and I will post her info.

Survivor
May 22, 2009
Survivor
Jan 19, 2009
I am Fred Goldenblood if you have seen me
I am a lvl 50 life
Still doing grizzle hiem
and almost all side qests
and Still trying to get my lifes robe from Malistair
i keep getting myth storm and death robes

Survivor
Jul 08, 2008
i've beaten dragonspyre

my name is Grace Deathcaster

level 50 necromancer i also study life and myth

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
my name is keira mist dust & i am level 40.
i have beaten dragonspyer when i was level 35 & it was so easy. all i had to do was to get level 50 friends & battle malistaire . at the end of the battle i got a sword of night for level 50 & a cap of darkness level 40 & a pet. :) i think that there will be a new world for level 40 -50 if they do please let me know. :)

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
i PWNED malistaire!!!!!!!!!! with an attack of 100785

Daniel Stormglade: Level 50 Grandmaster Thaumaturge (hard to believe that much damage from an ice guy lol) what i used was...

treasure cards: regular cards:
ice trap
feint ice trap ( amulet ice trap)
balanceblade
hex
balanceblade feint
iceblade
elemental blade
elemental trap
balefrost (eye looking sign on it) bladestorm--------------------------------------------goes here
fire trap
fire trap (amulet fire trap)
PET COLOSSUS (at least i think it was the pet):]]
hex
curse
elemental trap
elemental blade
ice trap (eye looking sign on it)
ice trap (regular treasure card)
ice prism
fire trap (again an eye looking sign on it)
fire trap (regular treasure card)

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009

hi i beat ds not only ones but several times with my 3 grand master andrew lightsword andrew legendsword and andrew frostbreaker

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
name:cassandra sparklebloom

lvl:47

school:storm

tip:usally in realms that are packed

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
I beat Dragonspyre. Sadly, I am not Grandmaster, like everyone else on this list seems to be... lol. I'm Sierra WinterBreeze, level 48 Thaumaturge. I'm working really hard to get to Grandmaster now, finishing up the few quests I have left in Marleybone and then moving on to MooShu and DS later. (I already completed all WC and KT quests a LONG time ago, because I didn't know you only had to do the main storyline, haha.)

Soo... yeah. Usually I'm farming BlackRock in the Crucible to get that Ice deck... I really want it!

Survivor
May 31, 2009
Um i'm really close to beating DS (just the main quests) i'm at the end of crystal grove so i think thats close

Chris Ashshade,lvl 45, Undead Crusader

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
i think i beat ds but isk for sure cause there is a place in the crucible it is clos to that orin guy that i cant acsess its kinda weird cause i looked for a person other then the people who do the main quests and the girl with the mana spark quest and i couldnt find someone and i am looking for side quests in ds still idk if i did all of them
i fought malistare at least five times and got his ruby singet i believe

Anyway I am Scarlet Redthorn
LVL 50
Fire
Storm is my second

Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
Can anyone help me plz i need help i have to do something in grand chasm and there storm it dosent matter what school you are just be a like a level forty or up plz or no like helephant and stuff like that relpy tell me name then i will be there by they way didnt beat dragonsprye if you notice but help plz :D :D :D :D

Chrisfrostbloom death level forty2

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
I can finally place my name on this list.

Name:Suri Spiritrider
Level: 50 Grandmaster
School: Myth

Thanks to those who helped out. It was fun.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
i beat Dragonspyre at lvl 44 but now i am lvl 46 and about to lvl up to 47

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
skater546 wrote:
Can anyone help me plz i need help i have to do something in grand chasm and there storm it dosent matter what school you are just be a like a level forty or up plz or no like helephant and stuff like that relpy tell me name then i will be there by they way didnt beat dragonsprye if you notice but help plz :D :D :D :D

Chrisfrostbloom death level forty2

hi I havent beaten ds but i can help i am a lvl 43 fire i have helephant and all that kind of stuff My name is zachary lotus mask

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Oh, who has finished Dragonspyre? I haven't really gotten the Malistaire quest yet. But I've had helped a couple of people defeat him, I'm only in the Crucible.

Caroline Sunbright
Master theurgist level 49

Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
Hi, i am chrisfrostbloom level 48 death i beat dragon spry i think but not side quest so i am working on side quest so i can be a grandmaster. my pet is wraith my fav. spell is scarecrow i wear black because i am death and blue hair if you see me say hi and BYE

from, FRED from icarly

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
I've beated Dragonspyre at level 46 as Storm, but my level was useless, but went well. (I finished Dragonspyre with my Storm wizard only)

-Trevor TitanHaven (Grandmaster of Storm)
-Trevor DayShield (Level 25 of Balance)

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009