Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is this a glitch, or is it just me?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
Something wierd happened to me the other day. When I was fighting Grumish Greataxe (in the krokosphinx), something happened. When somone gav me a healing spell, something came up and said, you dipped the amulet in icy water. It was really wierd. Then, it said that I drank the icy water a nd I healed fully. I didn't do anything and it just happened. If anybody has any info on this, please write back!!!

hogan227 8)

Talon Ironwalker, level 27 adept pyromancer, Savior of the Spiral

Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
that is weird mostly because the dipping amulate in water is part of the level 28 ice quest

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
Yeah I didn't even have to go anywhere or do anything. I am just wondering what happened

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
That happened to me in MS today. One of the responses to an early quest just popped onto screen. Sorry Mr. Lincoln, was exiting game or I'd do the bug thing.

Survivor
Oct 18, 2008
ok hogan, i think i might have the answer to your question, this morning i was in mushu, and the statue spoke to me, that was part of the quest in the start of mushu, simply what happened was somebody else was doing the quest, and they sent the message to the wrong person, its nothing to worry about

Matthew frogthorn, level 35 magus pyromancer

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Curlygoss1 wrote:
ok hogan, i think i might have the answer to your question, this morning i was in mushu, and the statue spoke to me, that was part of the quest in the start of mushu, simply what happened was somebody else was doing the quest, and they sent the message to the wrong person, its nothing to worry about

Matthew frogthorn, level 35 magus pyromancer

Ohhhh... I get it! How funny though. This is definately a glitch. They should fix it.

Same thing kinda happened to me too in Dragonspyre. My friend and I were just talking right outside the Spiral door, and then all of a sudden a thing came up on my screen saying "You found the first stone rose!" At that time, I didn't know about the stone roses in DS because I was still on MooShu oysters at the time. So it wasn't my quest. It was so weird.

The REALLY odd thing about that message was that when I told my friend about it, he said "Hmm, just came up on my screen too." Could it have sent it to two people? And NEITHER of them were the right one? He was a Grandmaster, so I'm sure he's probably found all the roses already. After that, my friend said it was for a quest, and I ran off saying, "Well, it's not my mission! I don't know why it bothered me."

Survivor
May 03, 2009
In krok while fighting the minotaur in the big battle circle a player ran past and interacted with on of the cauldrons nearby and I recieved the same message.

Explorer
Apr 22, 2009
Happened to a friend and I the other day up activating the crystals when you first get to DS. Glitch :) We both saw it, two times in a row. Was a little weird :)

Sarai Dragonstone
Lvl 47 Ice/Storm

Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
Its just a glitch. I had it happen to me 5 times. Its kinda annoying but i get used to it. i hope this helps.

from,
lvl 26 Nicole Legendfinder :D