Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

is this place harder

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 17, 2009
i have been playing in marleybone for awile but when i was fighting hulagions i lost because they keeped putting storms sheilds, and they did it right when i was going to attack with the kraken, and they put it on the person i was attacking! :( So is this place harder then anyother place?

Defender
Sep 15, 2008
mymymy23 wrote:
i have been playing in marleybone for awile but when i was fighting hulagions i lost because they keeped putting storms sheilds, and they did it right when i was going to attack with the kraken, and they put it on the person i was attacking! :( So is this place harder then anyother place?

that place is easy compared to

Dragonspyre
Mooshu

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Think of it as an evolution in character challenges. Just as you can more easily face the challenges in Wizard City you will feel the same when you reach the mid-40s and revisit MB.

They have started using defense in MB, and it gets tougher. Almost every creature in MS uses a defense (most a shield vs opposite school) or even multiple. Think of a battle where the first 4 of 6 casts by your foe are shield vs your school, a -50% dam shield, -45% accuracy, and a -25% damage...and all the while using the other two rounds to put up a +40% blade and casting a 6-pip damage spell.