Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

beetle/smiths glitch,

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
ok, i have ACCEPTED the smiths glitch, when i go to krokotopia, the smith quest stays but when you talk to prospecter zeke, instead of saying find the smiths, it says find the beetles, EVEN WIERDER, when i run over a beetle, NOTHING HAPPENS! what is going on!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Survivor
Nov 23, 2008
9mvp9 wrote:
ok, i have ACCEPTED the smiths glitch, when i go to krokotopia, the smith quest stays but when you talk to prospecter zeke, instead of saying find the smiths, it says find the beetles, EVEN WIERDER, when i run over a beetle, NOTHING HAPPENS! what is going on!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Have you finished the Find the Smith's quest yet? If you haven't then that is your problem.

Survivor
May 08, 2009

I found all the smiths, But i am having a hard time finding the beetles. Could anyone give me any hints or tell me where they are?
Thank you

Survivor
May 29, 2009
Here's a few hints on the beetles for the oasis check near the library and check near a shop on the other! for the spinx beetle look behind something really big! Others i'm not really sure about still trying to find a lot my self

Sincerly
Me

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
I know all but one of the baetles location and all the smiths if anyone wants some help

im just having some trouble finding the emporers retreat beatle
hit me up if you want some help

Kyle Hexcaster, usually on Ambrose or Drake

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Survivor
May 14, 2009
the altar of kings beetle is by the caved in tunnel, the first oasis beetle is by some shop, the second oasis beetle is by the library, the other ones im still finding ps im tatiana spellweave im posting a guide to wizard101 in a few weeks or months