Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 19, 2009
has anyone notice once you are a member and you go to marleybone even kroctopia there is hardly any life students that is why i made this post to see how many are rely life or have life friends.

I have about 6 life friends and that took me about 33 levels to find them.

Fred Goldenblood

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
I have TONS of life friends. In fact, my very own sister is a Theurgist. I see plenty of life students, so I don't really know what you mean.

Survivor
Nov 08, 2008
Windlilly wrote:
I have TONS of life friends. In fact, my very own sister is a Theurgist. I see plenty of life students, so I don't really know what you mean.

yea i am a life wizard i think prob. you need to change realms and check some peoples stats then you can try adding them

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
To be honest i don't see why it matters, i mean if you want to be life go ahead. if they don't then it doesn't matter

Survivor
Feb 25, 2009
just to let you know... even if someone is waring green, that does not mean that they are life. you may see dozens of life students every day you are on, but only 10% (just an example) of them are waring green!

Survivor
May 26, 2009
I am a Life Wizard too. I see what you mean, there really are hardly any Life Wizards around :( But hey, you have me

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
i have a life wizard but he dont look like one his name is Chris Deathbringer so if you see him remember that he is life

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
as i said chris deathbringer doesnt look like one soo ill tell you that he ahs purple hair and wears yellow and black clothes and is in krokotopia and collosus blvd.

thats all for now
Chris Deathbringer