Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Big ben help! Please Read first! (Big Ben bug)?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 07, 2009
Hi there everyone,

I have moved ALL the way to Big Ben two days ago! :-D :-D :-D

But the bad part is, I am stuck on it BIG TIME.

So, if you can help me, look for me on the Wu realm ALL DAY.

Here is all you need to know about my wizard.

Jacob ThunderSong,

level 32 Death Wizard

Secondary School: Myth

Health: 1,683

Mana: 252

Also, there is a little bug in Big Ben. I almost completed it today with a High level fire wizard. But when he went into the instance with me, I didn't see him in the game. Is this a HUGE big ben bug? Or is it just that he went offline?

Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
thefireball123456 wrote:
Hi there everyone,

Jacob ThunderSong,

level 32 Death Wizard

Also, there is a little bug in Big Ben. I almost completed it today with a High level fire wizard. But when he went into the instance with me, I didn't see him in the game. Is this a HUGE big ben bug? Or is it just that he went offline?

I don't know about THAT bug, but I have experienced a Big Ben Bug of another kind. I was battling "Spike the Crusher" and 2 potbellies on the 14th floor, and had finally killed one of the potbellies before being defeated. As usual, I had marked my spot, so that, if I died, I could return after refilling potions, etc... THIS time, when I clicked the button to return to my "mark", I got a message that said "AREA NOT AVAILABLE". This was very frustrating, because it had only been a few minutes since I was in there! I contacted W101, and was told that some of the instances had been resetting regardless of how they were exited, and that I should take some friends in with me next time. That's all? :x :x :x Thanks for nothing!!!!!!!!

Destiny Goldensong
Lvl 33 Storm

Survivor
Sep 27, 2008
whobedee wrote:
thefireball123456 wrote:
Hi there everyone,

Jacob ThunderSong,

level 32 Death Wizard

I don't know about THAT bug, but I have experienced a Big Ben Bug of another kind. I was battling "Spike the Crusher" and 2 potbellies on the 14th floor, and had finally killed one of the potbellies before being defeated. As usual, I had marked my spot, so that, if I died, I could return after refilling potions, etc... THIS time, when I clicked the button to return to my "mark", I got a message that said "AREA NOT AVAILABLE". This was very frustrating, because it had only been a few minutes since I was in there! I contacted W101, and was told that some of the instances had been resetting regardless of how they were exited, and that I should take some friends in with me next time. That's all? :x :x :x Thanks for nothing!!!!!!!!

Destiny Goldensong
Lvl 33 Storm

its not a bug... you cant teleport onto marks into those kinds of areas unless you are already there