Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

HOW TO USE CERTAIN CARDS?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 06, 2009
how do i use the Treasure Tough cards and i got a beetle card to turn ice beetle into rain how do i do that IDEAS anyone?

Explorer
Apr 17, 2009
If you have the beetle spell card in your hand along with the mutate, you select the mutate card and all other spells will be faded out except for the beetle card. If you than select the beetle card it will transform into a treasure card of the mutated variety.

Hope that helps.

Valkoor Titanwraith
Grandmaster Necromancer
Soloed Kensington Park

Survivor
May 03, 2009
During a battle, discard as many cards as you feel safe doing until your TOUGH treasure card appears.

Then left click on the treasure card once - it will enlarge. Then left click on the monster card you wish to toughen up.

The monster card will dissappear and be replaced with a new gold treasure card of that monster with it's power enhanced. A one use card btw.

This will NOT increase the percentage of success, only it's damage.

TOUGH can not be used on any other type of card but regular monster cards in your deck.

Defender
Feb 18, 2009
Cool thing about doing all this is that it makes it a Treasure Card to which you can pass off to your friends if you'd like. And just incase your wondering, NO it doesn't not take the original card out of your deck. Cool Huh??

I know my friends like getting a Stormzilla and Helephant from me

See ya in the Spiral,
Hunter SilverHeart

Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
Xenobias wrote:
During a battle, discard as many cards as you feel safe doing until your TOUGH treasure card appears.

Then left click on the treasure card once - it will enlarge. Then left click on the monster card you wish to toughen up.

The monster card will dissappear and be replaced with a new gold treasure card of that monster with it's power enhanced. A one use card btw.

This will NOT increase the percentage of success, only it's damage.

TOUGH can not be used on any other type of card but regular monster cards in your deck.

Making your own treasure cards is the way to go! Since I've learned how to do it, I've spent way less time (and gold) in the library...

I have found that the safest place to do this (in abundance) is Unicorn Way. While engaging in a ghost battle, if you have enough HP, you can keep making treasure cards on each turn, (discarding the ones you've just made) until you've used up all the "tough" cards in your sideboard, then kill the ghost with a "clash" spell or some other low damage spell and drive on! ;)

Destiny Goldensong
Lvl 31 Storm/Life, Pet Dragon: "Precious"