Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ironworks Bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
I was doing Ironworks yesterday and when I got to Baxter after that first little straight away when you get off the transport I was pulled back to the transport landing pad.

I figured it was just a glitch and it didn't happen again in that instance.

Well today I was doing some side quests that take you back to Ironworks and every time I get off the transport and make the run to Baxter it pulls me back to the landing pad.

This only happens once per instance but since there are several side quests that take you back there it got to be rather annoying to have to make that first little trip twice every time I went there.

Is it just me or has this happened to anyone else recently?

Thanks for letting me rant.

Tristan GriffinHeart lvl 31 Myth/Life

Administrator
You're not alone!

We have a fix coming into place for this issue, and it only seems to happen if you've skipped the airship ride.

Thanks for the input!

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
i too have something on this order going on as well and that is some of the times when i get into a shop or a diff zone my character will be invisble then all of a sudden it sends me right back to my house.so please fix this

Administrator
This -should- have been solved with last night's update, please let us know if you are still experiencing this issue!

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
Gamma wrote:
This -should- have been solved with last night's update, please let us know if you are still experiencing this issue!

when i was doing side quest there it tiook me back all the way to the begining of the ironworks platform

Survivor
May 18, 2009
Hi guys! The 'being pulled back to the landing stage' bug is still happening. What happened to the fix back in May?

Administrator
Seems it didn't quite stick.
There's another stickier fix in the Test Realm right now, and we'll make that happen on the Live Realm hopefully before the end of this month.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-