Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is Malistaire mentioned in Marleybone?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 27, 2009
In Krokotopia, Malistaire was not mentioned once. It seems as if he dosent exist anymore. Will there be some information regarding him in Marleybone, perhaps through Meowiarty?

Explorer
Sep 11, 2008
Yes he will be in Marleybone. He appears with meowiarty through newgate prison and it looks like a spirit of malistaire on the left at Big Ben, the clocktower.

Btw some people might think Big Ben is a boss, well he isn't, he is the clocktower not the boss. I just wanted to say that.

Destiny MistGem
lvl 37

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
yes, as mentioned above, malistaire is seen at the top of big ben with meowiarity

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
I saw him yesterday. I thought I had to fight him . But they disappeared after Meowiarty (is that how you spell it?) said something.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Yes, he is mentioned once I think. You can see him at the top of the Big Ben tower. I have not done Big Ben, but I know because I have helped a friend in Big Ben tower.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
i just did BigBen today and yes i saw malistare at the left of the final level of big ben and defeted Meowarity ,Agony wraith and a clockwork wizard and i won the battle 8)

Explorer
Jan 07, 2009
Two times, actually:

1) Meowiarty appears with Malistaire, his "good friend" in Newgate Prison, and then they both disappear.

2) You see him at the top of Big Ben with Meowiarty.