Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire Master Badge

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
Was curious, I saw someone with a Master of Ice badge the other day and asked them how/where they got it. They responded that they got it when they completed the Lvl 48 pet quest. I am a lvl 50 Pyromancer and have completed my lvl 48 pet quest (Helephant) but do not have this badge?! As the new world has not come out yet and my quest log is empty, collecting badges and boss drops are all I have to do for now. Could you look into this and make sure I am not missing this badge for no good reason? Thanks :-)

Autumn Foestalker
Level 50 Pyromancer

Explorer
Apr 17, 2009
To obtain this badge, you must have recieved all of your school spells. This includes all of the hidden trainers as well as the regular trainers. You must have missed a trainer. Try going to the snow area in wizard town and find the hidden trainer there. The other one that comes to mind is the trainer in MB beside the mayor in the train station down the stairs. The final one is in Krok beyond the time activated portal on top of the building.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Defender
Feb 18, 2009
Paladin555 wrote:
Was curious, I saw someone with a Master of Ice badge the other day and asked them how/where they got it. They responded that they got it when they completed the Lvl 48 pet quest. I am a lvl 50 Pyromancer and have completed my lvl 48 pet quest (Helephant) but do not have this badge?! As the new world has not come out yet and my quest log is empty, collecting badges and boss drops are all I have to do for now. Could you look into this and make sure I am not missing this badge for no good reason? Thanks :-)

Autumn Foestalker
Level 50 Pyromancer

And here I thought you got a huge dragon at level 48? but if I'm understanding you correctly, you get a Helephant pet for getting the dragon card????

I have not reached lvl 48 just yet myself, I am two levels away though and was looking forward to the new pet and card.

Inquiring Fire student minds would like to know,

Hunter SilverHeart

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
You are correct. You get a Helephant pet with the Red Dragon spell. Although your Helephant pet also comes with a Helephant spell card that does the higher damage. Up to 805 I believe.

Survivor
Jul 15, 2008
Jaramak is correct. You have to master all the free spells for your specific school to get that badge. Besides the ones you learn from your teacher, you should also learn the ones from the trainers scattered all over the spiral.

Oh yeah, don't forget to learn the free shield spell from Sabrina Greenstar at the wizard city fairgrounds.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
Thank you all so much! I will be going back and checking these out. I will let you know if/when I get my badge

Yippee!!! I got it ! Thank you all SO SO SO much for your help Not only did I get my badge but got a couple of new spells for my deck.

Thanks again,
Autumn Foestalker
Lvl 50 Pyromancer