Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Knight Court Quest?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Hi, I'm having a little problem getting the Knight Court Quest. When I got to marleybone, Abigail Doolittle didn't have a mark above her head, so i continued on to other quest. Now I noticed that i have passed Knight Court quest completely. I went back to wizard city and krok, to see if i missed any quest, but i haven't. The only thing I noticed was in the alter of kings where you go in to the palace of fire, the gate is still down, but it lets me go in. Could this be causing my problem? I have 6 wizards and have done all quest that there could be at the stage of play. this is the first time that i have had a problem like this. I have checked the message board for this issue, but no luck. If possible, could someone gave me a helping hand.
THANKS A LOT!
Wolf

Administrator
The only thing I noticed was in the alter of kings where you go in to the palace of fire, the gate is still down, but it lets me go in.

It seems this gate is fickle, it won't raise for many players yet for others it raises immediately. Don't worry about it, since you can still enter the area.

As for Abigail Doolittle, she's very picky about who she talks to, perhaps she would like you to speak to some other residents of Marleybone before she'll speak with you.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Ok, I went on and did all the quest i was asked to do. Now all i have is the cats and history books. So i went and looked at all residents of marleybone and none of them have a mark above there head. As i was looking, I was checking my map and noticed the boss gearhead was showing on map. I was not given that quest, so i went to see if i can get in, and it let me. So i fought him and got the book there, went back and still got the same problem. I'm stuck without a quest.

Administrator
Hmm that's odd, it sound like it may be a bug, but that is Mr Lincoln's department.

Would you mind contacting him? He'll be able to look at this closer. To contact him, just click the Help & Support tab on the left, and click the Contact us banner at the bottom.

Detail out what you posted here (or post a link to this thread) and maybe he can solve this mystery.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
After posting to Mr. lincoln, i went running in newgate prison and fought the agony wraith and it gave me all the quest that i have been missing. Thanks for the help.
Wolf :P