Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not Fair

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
I work hard to get to level 50 i do not think its fair that i got to make a low level toon and start all over again at level one to do quest to get the furniture from the quest that i all ready did on my 50

Administrator
As we've stated before, young Wizard, all housing items available through quests are also available through other means such as purchase, rewards or simply found in the worlds of the Spiral.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Mar 12, 2009
Gamma, does that mean we do NOT have to create a new toon? Items like Ravenwood and School Banners and Student Desks, etc. are still available from drops in battle, since they are not availabe in shops of any kind?

Administrator
That is correct.

While we invite players to create new characters (as most players only have one) we have recognized that some players will have filled their school desks with the maximum number of Wizards. We knew that everyone would want the housing items that were added as quest rewards, and have ensured that they are all available through other means, such as purchase, rewards for winning a duel (not PvP), or simply found scattered throughout the worlds.

There are already some really good threads on our fansites that point out locations of the housing items that can be found in the world, so if you're looking for something in particular, that would be a good place to start. And you can help others by adding to those lists on our fansites.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Defender
Sep 15, 2008
Gamma wrote:
That is correct.

While we invite players to create new characters (as most players only have one) we have recognized that some players will have filled their school desks with the maximum number of Wizards. We knew that everyone would want the housing items that were added as quest rewards, and have ensured that they are all available through other means, such as purchase, rewards for winning a duel (not PvP), or simply found scattered throughout the worlds.

There are already some really good threads on our fansites that point out locations of the housing items that can be found in the world, so if you're looking for something in particular, that would be a good place to start. And you can help others by adding to those lists on our fansites.

Gamma, What I Would like to know is if you guys can do quick quests just talking to people to get the special housing items from quests which they didn't get because they were past the quest so, can you make really simple quests like talking to a person to get the housing items

Thanks,

-Mark Thundersword
Level 48, Diviner

Defender
Oct 03, 2008
Driftblim275, why would you need special quest turn ins for these when it's already been stated that you can get these same "special" housing items as drops? That would just seem like a waste of time and resources to me IMO. I don't mind battling mobs for these same items, as grinding is all that pretty much remains for me in the game anyways (until they release the next world.) For those that aren't max level, they'll prolly get these items as drops while doing quests so the current set up is just fine the way it is.

Survivor
Aug 04, 2008
Gamma,
to be honest i'm very disappointed with the alternative ways for veteran players to get furniture rewards they missed from previous quests. Why do you make it sooo difficult for us to get those furniture rewards? Why so stingy? Why don't you just put them all in furniture shops with high price? Why we must farm bosses who only drop these items after three hundred battles if we're lucky? Why do you make the probability of the furniture which are similar to quest rewards to drop in battle very very small?

Why Kings Isle keep making their loyal subscribers disappointed??

If you want to make players who only have one wizard to make new characters please find another way which won't make most veteran players disappointed. Be creative.

Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
i do agree that we should have gotten the items just put in our inventory. but i really dont care, houses dont add stats or give anything other than a hole in your pockets. ( 30k to 3k in 1 minute for what? a empty house i have to buy more stuff to decorate it with )