Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire Student club!!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 01, 2009
LetterBee wrote:
poseygirlolive wrote:
flash33 wrote:
I'll join. I've helped defeat mallistiare with my friends, alot of my friends constantly ask me for help, and I know some tricks on top of just being a good friend.

SethShadowCloud
LV.33 PyroMancer
Savior of the Spiral
A good friend

I'd love to have you in the club, as I honor people whom have defeated Malastaire. Did I spell it right?? 8)

you both spelled malistare wrong and i wanna fight malistare again if anyone wants to help or join me just post me a good time and date as well as a realm 8)

Scarlet Redthorn lvl 50 pyromancer secondary storm

you spelled it wrong too. lol it is spelled MALISTAIRE i am 100% sure of it.
paul fireward,master pyromancer

Survivor
May 22, 2009
Hiya, guys and girls.

I'm Neela Glade. Level 50 Grandmaster Pyromancer. I would love to join your club. :D

I have only skimmed through this post so far (gonna go back) but I did see a post about a meet up?

Can we maybe make a new meet up?

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
:D
Flamerman wrote:
corrina101 wrote:
Hi guys!
I'm Jessica Starrider, and I'm gonna try to make a club. All the other ones went out kinda badly :? and always remember: FIRE is the best!!!!!! (Ice is ok too.......)

~Jessica Starrider, Adept pyromancer(lv.24)

actualy i think ice and fire wizards are well matched, ice getts more health (i have 2,650 currently :D) but thair attacks are lower in power, fire wizards have much less health and thair attacks are much more powerful, basicly,
ice=defence
fire=offence

IM SO IN I LOVE FIRE

miechael ironbanelvl 18 fire WIZARD
wizard city protector :D

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
kobekopy86 wrote:
I am a grandmaster pyromancer :D
FIRE ROCKS!!!!!!!
yeah it does it is AWSOME! am a master pyromancer lvl 40 :D and how is it being able to use fire dragon i bet it is awsome. :P

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
corrina101 wrote:
Hi guys!
I'm Jessica Starrider, and I'm gonna try to make a club. All the other ones went out kinda badly :? and always remember: FIRE is the best!!!!!! (Ice is ok too.......)

~Jessica Starrider, Adept pyromancer(lv.24)
i will join am master pyromancer :-)

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
WHOOOOO HOOOOOO! :) sry i just like fire. fire is like the most balanced of the elemental schools. it has good attack and good health
making it one of the best schools in the game. what is your favorite spell and why? plz tell me.

Valdus StarBlade lvl 45
fire/myth/storm

Survivor
Oct 10, 2008
I join your club.Fire is awesome! Woot! Pyromancers rock! :D :P :)

-Elizabeth IceBlossom, level 50 Pyromancer and pyromaniac

Defender
Apr 28, 2009
hi, i'm alexis ravenflame. i may be an underling right now at level 9 but just you wait!!!!!

Survivor
Jan 03, 2009
ILL JOIN! the nsme is BLAZELEGENDFLAMElvl48( Savior of the Spiral) and you are rightfire isthe "BEST"!

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
I wanna join too. I barely started playing but I love the game. My name is
Elijah SunBlade and level 9 currently. I think fire spells have the best stradegy.

P.S. Quote and tell me when should we meet.

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
thefireball123456 wrote:
I used to be Fire, but I got so curious what was in the Nightside so I jooined the Death school because I thought only Death wizards could go in there.

I wish I could be fire again, but I will stick with the DEATH SCHOOL. 8) 8)

Jacob ThunderSong lvl 41 death wizard
um i am fire and i can go to nightside?? any ways ill going

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
i will join my name is tyler life caller magus pyromancer fire/life

fire and storm is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-o

Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FIRE STUDENTS!!!I am Wolf.My main is fire and second is storm.Krokotopia is hard right now so plz help.Nirini family quest.

Lv.17 pyromancer :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
Defender
Mar 24, 2009
sparky1233334444 wrote:
thefireball123456 wrote:
I used to be Fire, but I got so curious what was in the Nightside so I jooined the Death school because I thought only Death wizards could go in there.

I wish I could be fire again, but I will stick with the DEATH SCHOOL. 8) 8)

Jacob ThunderSong lvl 41 death wizard
um i am fire and i can go to nightside?? any ways ill going

Fire ans Death are both pretty good. Fire uses hanging effects though, while death uses it's enemy's health to heal. I am Amber Rosepetal and Good Luck people!

PS. You can go into nightside. you just have to defeat lord nightshade on the quest

Survivor
Apr 18, 2009
Sign me up! I'm Alexis Rubybreeze, level 18 Pyromaniac (er, -mancer). how do you get in?

Defender
Oct 04, 2009
did you just say what i think you said :D:D :D :D :D :D :D :D ..................................................... wow that was hight pitched ih well

YAY YAY YAY

I JOIN

Explorer
Jun 03, 2009
i want to join.michael sprite shard lvl 47 master of fire.p.s. i can be seen in wc,ms,and ds.mostly ms because i am stuck on the antiant burial grounds obsidan chest quest.

Explorer
Jun 03, 2009
people,let's meet at realm bernie at fire tower tommorow at 11oclock.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
fire! Ihave nothing wrong with ice, its just that FIRE IS JUST SO MUCH BETTER!!!!!!!sign me up!!!!!!!!

ps.WOOT!WOOT! FIRE!

i've gone insane........

Explorer
Mar 30, 2010
I know I'm REALY late but, I would like to join. We should have a party at my house. That'd be SWEET!

Matthew FIreRider
Level 39 (almost 40)
Magus Pyromancer

Survivor
Apr 24, 2009
Blaze Green
Level 30
Magus Pyromancer
Secondary storm

I NEED TO JOIN THIS CLUB!!!!!! So I really need help in katzetstiens lab its so hard! so can I join the club. Oh and I wont take no for an answer You cant stop me!

FIRE RULES

Oh and storm exept WAY TO MUCH FIZZLES!

Defender
Mar 06, 2009
before i share why i wanna join fire club i just wanna say "FIRE ROCKS" :D
okay so anyways my first wizard was fire and i grew to love it! :)
sooooo i would love to join the fire club! could i meet the creator and/or someone who is in &/or knows fire club creator?
~Jesse Ghostwhisper (Grandmaster Fire)

Defender
Mar 06, 2009
thegaate wrote:
zachary lv 50 rank in arena 1000 current rank on the listings #85 at 925
im in

zachary wanna meet up and pvp sometime???????? :P
~Jesse Ghostwhisper (Grandmaster Fire) (Arena Rank:____)

Defender
Mar 06, 2009