Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire Student club!!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
MEH! ME WANT TO JOIN SOO MUCH ! YAH..yah

ok anywayz im blaze dragonflame (AKA: DarkWolfHunter) but im a girl :D well in real life adept pyromancer level 28 now i think or 27. XD Hope i wasnt too late!

Survivor
Feb 20, 2009
I'm lovin' this fire club, it's SO COOL! I love all the things you guys are posting. Stay in school.......Wizard school that is. (pyromancers rule!) :D :D

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
ill join why not i got nothing else better to do i finished all of my quests including malistair my name is Cody Thunderforge i am a grand master and fire/storm

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
IM IN zachary battlebreaker level 19 FIRE 8) 8) 8) :P :P 8) 8) :) :-) :D :P :P :P

Hero
May 02, 2009
I'll join. I've helped defeat mallistiare with my friends, alot of my friends constantly ask me for help, and I know some tricks on top of just being a good friend.

SethShadowCloud
LV.33 PyroMancer
Savior of the Spiral
A good friend

Survivor
Sep 29, 2008
Defender
Mar 24, 2009
corrina101 wrote:
Hi guys!
I'm Jessica Starrider, and I'm gonna try to make a club. All the other ones went out kinda badly :? and always remember: FIRE is the best!!!!!! (Ice is ok too.......)

~Jessica Starrider, Adept pyromancer(lv.24)

I'm in! I also have a friend who is fire too . . .

~Amber RosePetal~Magus Pyromancer~Level 31~ 8) 8) 8) 8)

Defender
Mar 24, 2009
flash33 wrote:
I'll join. I've helped defeat mallistiare with my friends, alot of my friends constantly ask me for help, and I know some tricks on top of just being a good friend.

SethShadowCloud
LV.33 PyroMancer
Savior of the Spiral
A good friend

I'd love to have you in the club, as I honor people whom have defeated Malastaire. Did I spell it right?? 8)

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
Hi ya peoples i am Scarlet Redthorn lvl 50 pyromancer and this is the 2nd fire club i saw but ill join it anyway yay! :) :? fire is the best! yay
:P :D

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
Defender
Mar 01, 2009
poseygirlolive wrote:
flash33 wrote:

SethShadowCloud
LV.33 PyroMancer
Savior of the Spiral
A good friend

I'd love to have you in the club, as I honor people whom have defeated Malastaire. Did I spell it right?? 8)

you both spelled malistare wrong and i wanna fight malistare again if anyone wants to help or join me just post me a good time and date as well as a realm 8)

Scarlet Redthorn lvl 50 pyromancer secondary storm

Hero
May 02, 2009
LetterBee wrote:
poseygirlolive wrote:
flash33 wrote:

SethShadowCloud
LV.33 PyroMancer
Savior of the Spiral
A good friend

you both spelled malistare wrong and i wanna fight malistare again if anyone wants to help or join me just post me a good time and date as well as a realm 8)

I want to fight him again.
How about tomorrow at 10:35 A.M. EST, if that's alright with you.
Plus, when I thought that the Girtok Demon was tougher than he was.

EDIT: Forget 10:35 in the morning. Let's try 12:00 Noon PST.
Reply to this message if that's a good time for you or if have another time, then post saying what time.

Survivor
Apr 09, 2009
Ill join :P
Fire is the best school decent life powerful spells and what else everyone loves us in the test it says fire people are usually FAMOUS!

AAAAANNNYWAY Brandon blade currently level 41 fire bird pet savior of the spiral drogonspyre o ye and i am fire of course! the blue smiley is a stupid dumb ice person melting because fire is the best!

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
hi im an adept pyromancer and ive have had much more experiance than that im friends with one of the highest ranked ice student ever!and i would like to join your club

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
Fire RULEZ! im almost lv 27 :p

Patrick Thunderstrider
Cheap Savior of the Spiral
Ported when malistaire was 350 hitpoints :D

Survivor
May 09, 2009
Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Hi guys i want to join the fire club im a lvl.18 mem and i cant beat the quest stone cold it wont let me in the krokosphinxs or watever plese respond

p.s. im Seth IronFlame if u see me add me 8)

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
hi im seth iron flame and im lvl 19 and i need help getting to the krokosphinxs or watever for stone cold please respond thx! 8)

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
flash33 wrote:
LetterBee wrote:
poseygirlolive wrote:
flash33 wrote:

SethShadowCloud
LV.33 PyroMancer
Savior of the Spiral
A good friend

I want to fight him again.
How about tomorrow at 10:35 A.M. EST, if that's alright with you.
Plus, when I thought that the Girtok Demon was tougher than he was.

EDIT: Forget 10:35 in the morning. Let's try 12:00 Noon PST.
Reply to this message if that's a good time for you or if have another time, then post saying what time.

how about the 22nd at any time past 4 oclock pm eastern time

Explorer
Feb 01, 2009
hey wats up i am joining the fire club! woot!
paul fireward, master pyromancer

Explorer
Feb 01, 2009
Flamerman wrote:
corrina101 wrote:
Hi guys!
I'm Jessica Starrider, and I'm gonna try to make a club. All the other ones went out kinda badly :? and always remember: FIRE is the best!!!!!! (Ice is ok too.......)

~Jessica Starrider, Adept pyromancer(lv.24)

actualy i think ice and fire wizards are well matched, ice getts more health (i have 2,650 currently :D) but thair attacks are lower in power, fire wizards have much less health and thair attacks are much more powerful, basicly,
ice=defence
fire=offence

actually i would say that ice is defense, STORM is offense, but fire is a mix between them. that is why fire is the best! woot!
paul fireward,master pyromancer