Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire Student club!!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 04, 2009
corrina101 wrote:
Hi guys!
I'm Jessica Starrider, and I'm gonna try to make a club. All the other ones went out kinda badly :? and always remember: FIRE is the best!!!!!! (Ice is ok too.......)

~Jessica Starrider, Adept pyromancer(lv.24)

i'm in i am william battlecaller lvl.46 fire school

Survivor
Feb 17, 2010
corrina101 wrote:
Hi guys!
I'm Jessica Starrider, and I'm gonna try to make a club. All the other ones went out kinda badly :? and always remember: FIRE is the best!!!!!! (Ice is ok too.......)

GO FIRE! :D

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
I AM JOINING THIS CLUB!!!!!!!!Can you let me in plz?
:D

Belgrim Moondreamer
Level 44,Master Pryomancer

Survivor
Jun 04, 2010
this is awesome at least now i dont think i am the only one you thinks fire rocks all other schools! :) :D :-)

Survivor
May 19, 2009
corrina101 wrote:
Hi guys!

I WILL JOIN! (Nicholas Dragonflame LVL 49 MASTER OF FIRE)

Survivor
May 02, 2009
Delver
Sep 25, 2008
Might as well join these clubs, I have not many friends online. I'm a grandmaster fire called Mary Windstrider, tell me the days and times, see if I'm not asleep. LOL I'm australian!!

Survivor
Jun 30, 2008
Fire club eh i'll join no matter what

Nathan Red Grandmaster Pyromancer

Defender
Jul 21, 2009
I'll join. I'm Scot Thorn (I know, bad name) I'm level 50, I finished all the quests and have my entire level 50 outfit. The fire scool is the BEST :D

Survivor
May 02, 2009
I'll join the Fire Student club because I'm *Fire* but I'm not too cuckoo about it and read this...

Fire Rocks!!

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
Delver
Aug 14, 2009
fire rulz, count me in the club

Blaze Nightshield level 43 pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
firedestroyer113 wrote:
corrina101 wrote:
Hi guys!

ok before we even get this started all fire wizards need to know what time,realm, and place so please let me know

Allan Dragonhammer level 46 pyromancer

Hello Fire people! I am a lvl 50 fire. So if anybody have questions just ask me and i will tell you the answer. 8)FIRE is the best because it can take shields off by fire circle that goes around it. Fire is not the strongest though. Storm is. But I love fire no matter what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kyle Foestaff lvl50 fire

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
ill join! i am fire and my second school is life. i also have a quick question. is fire and life a good combanation? like i get all the fire spells free then whenever i get a training point i buy a life spell. in your opinion is that a godd idea? and FIRE RUUUULES!!!!!! (and life)

Survivor
Jun 28, 2010
When I got picked for fire I was happy. I'm not to good yet so I'm going to go play the game.

Blake Souldust
Level10
Initiate Pyromancer

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
krokotopia seems a lot harder this time around as a pyromancer. Not only because of the numerous fire enemies having a strong resistance against fire, but, i don't remember being hit with so many fire elves with my necromancer.

At this point i'm carrying a normal deck as well as a deck for fighting fire monsters.

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
Explorer
May 06, 2010
I'm so joining too because fire is great! Hail to the dragons and Falmea! Kane Hexflame lvl50 fire

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
Survivor
Apr 24, 2009
Hi guys I cant remember what level I am but its somewhere in the 30s

Blaze Green
Fire/Storm