Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mooshu shopkeepers

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 27, 2009
Has anyone else noticed that three of the Mooshu shopkeepers (Sagara Samoosuke, Kamooya Kaoru, and Himoora Kenshin) are named after the characters from Rurouni Kenshin? I love that anime, it's one of my favourites, so I kind of freaked when I saw that.

I wanted to say thanks to the staff and just let them know how awesome they are.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
Welll, the chances are the anime just took names from real people. Even if they are from a long time ago like there was Nobunaga Oto pretty sure there was a version of him there too all i really know of that but yeah :?

Survivor
Apr 27, 2009
luffy52 wrote:
Welll, the chances are the anime just took names from real people. Even if they are from a long time ago like there was Nobunaga Oto pretty sure there was a version of him there too all i really know of that but yeah :?

I suppose that's possible... but, if so, they must be REALLY unknown, because I searched the names on google and there was only Rurouni Kenshin characters...