Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest Help Arrow Errors

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2009
The quest arrow showing the way to taskmaster D'jal in Krok brings you to the krok head statue instead of the quest room he is in. This of course is after I did the posion manuever.

Also, if you enter Unicorn from Commons on WC ----immediately turn right then walk to arena wall and turn around. From this position looking forward you will see some background art blinking in and out as the clouds float by.

There is another quest arrow bug but I don't remember it just now.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
There is an even more annoying error which should be fixed: leaving PVP (win or lose) or fleeing a battle turns on the Quest Helper, like it or not. Very annoying! Please fix!

Explorer
Dec 16, 2008
I'm tired of the quest helper too. It sometimes
leads me to the wrong place and it takes me forever to
get back on track.
Also when we leave pvp and it turns on again and
it seems like it's yelling at me to go to my quest when
I just want to go around and get badges and play pvp

Wolf Dragonflame
Level 29 pyromancer.

Explorer
Apr 17, 2009
The errors aside (they can be annoying), if you do not want the quest marker than just go to options and select the game play tab and at the bottom just set the quest helper to "no". This will deactivate it.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Jaramak - the point of my annoyance is that I already turned it off, and now have to turn it off over and over again. It won't stay off.

Defender
Nov 05, 2008
alex12222000 wrote:
Jaramak - the point of my annoyance is that I already turned it off, and now have to turn it off over and over again. It won't stay off.

i have the reverse problem my quest helper keeps going off when i want it on lol