Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

three riddles

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
i'm stuck on the part in the krokospinx where you need to defeat the fang keeper or something and i cant figure out the riddles for the other three and have the door open can someone PLEASE help me im going CRAZY. :D

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
xbg101 wrote:
i'm stuck on the part in the krokospinx where you need to defeat the fang keeper or something and i cant figure out the riddles for the other three and have the door open can someone PLEASE help me im going CRAZY. :D

Okay I can't remember completly but when you travel in that area there are three keeper of the fangs and after you beat the bosses in those fights and you don't die. you will see obelisks and or torches figure out these riddles. it's sometimes on the wall or just a matter of moving a level left activating something then moving it right and activating it.
Look for me if you ever need help.

-Seth ThunderShield
(Level 23 Myth/Thunder)
-Sunbird/Helephant realm.

Explorer
Apr 17, 2009
That is correct, the following is what needs to be done,

1) Once the first boos is defeated, activate the 4 oblisks in the order shown from left to right
2) Once the boss is defeated, activate the lever and activate the left oblisk, activate the lever again and activate the right oblisk
3) Once the boss is defeated, keep activating the urns such that the flame colour is as follows from left to fight: Fire (red), Ice (blue), and storm (purple)
4 The door will open and go defeat the last boss.

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
If you don't do them in the right order do you have to darken all of them to correct it? If not, how do you know when you've got it correct?

Jaramak wrote:
That is correct, the following is what needs to be done,

1) Once the first boos is defeated, activate the 4 oblisks in the order shown from left to right
2) Once the boss is defeated, activate the lever and activate the left oblisk, activate the lever again and activate the right oblisk
3) Once the boss is defeated, keep activating the urns such that the flame colour is as follows from left to fight: Fire (red), Ice (blue), and storm (purple)
4 The door will open and go defeat the last boss.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009