Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

SR. Renagald Baxby

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 28, 2008
Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
I wonder the same thing rofl!

HELP US LYDIA! HELP AH!

Blake LionFlame

LVL 48 Master Pyromancer

Administrator
Baxby does a strong but silent job of keeping creatures out of the central areas of the worlds of the Spiral, so that our young Wizards are safe. The creatures who inhabit these worlds fear his rare firearm and his steady, earnest gaze.

Without Baxby standing guard who knows what evil would encroach into the safe areas of the different worlds...

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Feb 21, 2009
Since Baxby doesn't seem to do anything, perhaps he could send us on a quest to defeat a certain boss battle, and maybe get a badge?

It could be sort of like the Zeke quests, except you'd get a badge like "Wizard City Game Hunter" or something like that.

Just my two cents...

Duncan Earthtamer
Master Sorcerer

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
Baxby does a strong but silent job of keeping creatures out of the central areas of the worlds of the Spiral, so that our young Wizards are safe. The creatures who inhabit these worlds fear his rare firearm and his steady, earnest gaze.

Without Baxby standing guard who knows what evil would encroach into the safe areas of the different worlds...
Thanks Lydia :) I have been wondering what reason why baxby was standing there. Also, will he ever give us a quest? Please reply.

Mark Dawndust
Level 50 Diviner

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
heh..

he will prolly not give us a quest. But we will find his spot empty with a ransom note and the area full of badies..

Would be a neato Halloween Event or something of that nature....

Defender
Oct 19, 2008
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

How come he has a gun? Sorta violent if you ask me, oh well...

Survivor
Aug 06, 2008
Explorer
Dec 24, 2008
Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
quote] How come he has a gun? Sorta violent if you ask me, oh well...

Yeah, and swords and staffs, those aren't violent at all...

Defender
Sep 15, 2008
Monsterax wrote:
Yes, he USED to send you on hunts.

Please tell me more about these hunts...

Explorer
Dec 24, 2008
The hunts were massive crusades against certain monster types (i.e. undead) that gave great reward for a great many monsters killed.
I think that they might be pretty fun, as certain hunts were only available at certain times.