Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Confused about storm spells.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
I am a ice wizard and this dont seem to add up. My friend is storm and was telling me he got wildbolt from the level 48 storm quest, but i thought you get sea lord ( or whatever its called) from the lvl48 quest. can someone clear this up for me?

Explorer
May 31, 2008
As far as i am concerned your friend is mistaken. You were correct in assuming that you get storm lord as the Level 48 Spell. Wildbolt is level 38 i think.

Your friend must have gotten in quite a muddle, it doesn't take too long to realise which will be more effective. I mean storm lord does 795 damage to each player without boosts with a 70% accuracy.

Hope this answers your question.[well it will be answered as soon as this message is approved :-)]

-Swift

Defender
Sep 15, 2008
Swift98 wrote:
As far as i am concerned your friend is mistaken. You were correct in assuming that you get storm lord as the Level 48 Spell. Wildbolt is level 38 i think.

Your friend must have gotten in quite a muddle, it doesn't take too long to realise which will be more effective. I mean storm lord does 795 damage to each player without boosts with a 70% accuracy.

Hope this answers your question.[well it will be answered as soon as this message is approved :-)]

-Swift

Storm lord is 690 to each player with 70% Acc. and stuns them, and Wild Bolt you get when you complete Marleybone. You get Triton at Level 38

Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
driftblim275 wrote:
Swift98 wrote:

-Swift

Storm lord is 690 to each player with 70% Acc. and stuns them, and Wild Bolt you get when you complete Marleybone. You get Triton at Level 38

thank you, weird though i am ice and i didnt get a spell at the end of marlybone. kinda unfair if you think about it ( this is unless storm doesnt get kt spells )