Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

not enough tickets?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 29, 2008
whenever I battle at PvP and won some tough matches how come you only get to earn 10 in the hardest matches how come we dont get more tickets than 10 ? ? ? plz reply

Defender
Sep 15, 2008
khmer27 wrote:
whenever I battle at PvP and won some tough matches how come you only get to earn 10 in the hardest matches how come we dont get more tickets than 10 ? ? ? plz reply

Someone who agree i know raise the amount

Explorer
Feb 09, 2009
Main problem is that you get so little tickets compared to the cost of the items. Add in to that, the worth of the items which even with their new boosted abilities still suck.

By the time you have enough tickets to purchase anything in the arena you're high enough level that the items are all worthless to you anyway.

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
Man! Every time i win a rank matchs i allways get 10 tickets i went to the horse or uncorn and wizard i see cool shirts and hats and shoes and differents things that cost amost 1000 2000 200 100 10000! But heres the good news i did the wizard test was open i did rank matchs i got 240 i buy a shirt well now by!

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
i agree they should raise ticket count they give based on how hard the fight was and the ranks and all that.BUT incase you didnt notice some of the items are RANK specific. in other words bye the time you reach a high enough rank you usually have a lot of tickets. i am a grandmaster SERGEANT and nearly have sixth hundred tickets. they kind of had to balance it somewhere guys. Over all i do agree though.over all great system and i have fun doing pvp :)

Defender
Feb 07, 2009
I agree I mean seriously, only ten tickets? They should make it that the harder the battle, the more tickets you earn.

Explorer
Feb 14, 2009
thefireball123456 wrote:
I agree I mean seriously, only ten tickets? They should make it that the harder the battle, the more tickets you earn.

adding in my 2-cents...
You should be able to get more Arena Tickets for longer battles or based on the level and/or Rank of those playing in the dual.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
I agree 10 tickets blows especially when they dont even let you keep treasure cards you might end up using in pvp matches......
I mean i might be happy with just ten tickets and a shortage of treasure cards if you at least gained exp in pvp matches

i just started playing pvp matches recntly and although the items you can purchase are hard it make me wonder: would it be quicker and more beneficial to just play the game and get items elsewhere

Survivor
Apr 19, 2009
ten tickets is a good amount it makes you have to really work for it like the coat of invincibility it gives massive amounts of stats and you have to win equal to 100 battles to buy it if they raise amount a whole lot of people would have the tickets to buy pretty much all the items there and plus the regular gear there is better then any other gear you can find in the game so 10 tickets is a fair amount in my opinion

Hero
May 19, 2009
foulsteel wrote:
ten tickets is a good amount it makes you have to really work for it like the coat of invincibility it gives massive amounts of stats and you have to win equal to 100 battles to buy it if they raise amount a whole lot of people would have the tickets to buy pretty much all the items there and plus the regular gear there is better then any other gear you can find in the game so 10 tickets is a fair amount in my opinion

i agree with you, execpt for the fact that the gear that can be used outside of the arena is not better. all of my level 50 gear is still better then the un-arena gear you can buy from diego

Survivor
Apr 19, 2009
DarthNexus wrote:
foulsteel wrote:

i agree with you, execpt for the fact that the gear that can be used outside of the arena is not better. all of my level 50 gear is still better then the un-arena gear you can buy from diego

your right but still you have to remember most of that stuff is dropped so you would have a better chance with getting diego gear then with trying to find good drops and plus of course the grandmaster gear will be better because you cant buy grandmaster gear on a level 45 basis there the best