Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Items Suggestions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 22, 2008
Ok wizards what type of things would you like to see in your house?

I know there are a ton of things I would love to have in my new wizard house. Unfortunately none of the shops sell them at the moment. So I thought I would open a suggestion thread to give KI some ideas of what we as a community would love to have.

Here is a list of things I would love to have in my house:

Bathtub
Pedistal Sink
Toilet
Counterspace
Mirror
towels
soap bar
liquid soap dispenser
shampoo
conditioner
a shower caddy
wash clothes
One of those shower poofy things
Potion bottles ~ what decent wizard doesn't have a few of these laying around?
Kitchen sink
More pictures to put on the walls

Here are some suggestions from a fan site I go to:

I would like to see furniture items that could be stacked allowing us to "build" interesting things.
~In response to this suggestion ~ Ya know I was thinking about that one. You can buy ladders and square top book selfs. Seams to me that you could set up your own library in the forest cottage. (it has high celeings)

Some really great Ideas! I agree with a lot of them, especially the idea of letting our pets run free around our houses when they are not equipped to us, the unusual placement of some objects, & the dying of furniture.

Oh dear heavens yes!! A kitchen sink to wash the dishes, please. And bathroom furniture. I really need a shower after all these months of questing, and I have to go tinkle real bad, too!!! I don't mind roughing it out on the quests, but really, I'd at least like to have more than a bush when I'm at home. LOL!!!

Stained glass windows to place as we choose

I had made this suggestion previously in a different thread, but I think this one seems to get more attention. The idea comes from the Grand Fortress house in DS. Coming down the ramp from the Spiral Door and heading to the left, one can find a big grate. At the bottom, there is a gated off door leading into the dungeon area. My idea was to be able to get a monster to put down there and have a lever that would open up the top and drop your friends down into battle. Once the monster is defeated, the gate would open and your friends could get out.

External wall treatments. You walk down firecat alley and you see flames painted at the base of the buildings or lighting bolts on triton ave, Personaly I want the Ivy that grows on the walls of Unicorn way.

Wooden chest you buy for your house - this could be animated to open with sparkles like the ones in the streets. You could put your unwanted treasure cards in, and if a guest opens the chest they get a surprise treasure card - reset after five minutes.

Piano you buy for house - you could buy tunes to put in it and play when you want to.

Party stuff - you could use gold to hire a band for a party, place them in your house like furniture, and when you activate them they would play your chosen music for two hours then disappear.

Just submitted this idea to KI, room expansions for sale. Even if we decorate the house our own way, the layout will always be the same, so why not allow us some customization on that end as well? I have ideas for a number of different rooms and things that could be done with them.

Shared houseing for all Wizards on one account

Healing and Mana orbs (to purchase and release on our lands and that respon after a period of time.)

A mini game portal

Let the pets run free. Got lots of pets and only one gose questing with us at any given time to let the rest strech there legs (or what ever they have) and mingle amongst them selfs.

A practice arena so you can train friends in fighting techneques and have private tourneys.

A basment door that you place on the floor with staris down and adds a room.

Shandalears, Drake skulls or other things we can hang from the ceiling.

Manakins to put our historic armour/clothing on and display what we used to wear.

Diplay case or wall rack for wands and swords and another for amulets, rings and atemays.

Treasure card display case and someplace to store excess cards. Someplace to store excess cards that we dont use on a regular basis and a way to store more cards.

A vault for more gold. Sure we can walk around with 99,999 gold but some place to but the extra rather than just wasting it would be great. Or if we could buy gems for say 10k, 25k and 50k each and sell them at the same price that would be good to. Then we could just place the gems on a shelf or something and cash them in when we need more gold. ~I'd like to add~ Being able to share gold between charachters on the same account would be great.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
nimawai wrote:
Treasure card display case and someplace to store excess cards. Someplace to store excess cards that we dont use on a regular basis and a way to store more cards.

I've mentioned on a thread of mine that you should be able to buy books (someone posted they had gotten some from a monster drop) but you should be able to store treasure cards in those books and other people should be able to look at them so you can show them off and have storage

You should also be able to choose if guest can browse through the books or not

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
Littleabney wrote:
nimawai wrote:

I've mentioned on a thread of mine that you should be able to buy books (someone posted they had gotten some from a monster drop) but you should be able to store treasure cards in those books and other people should be able to look at them so you can show them off and have storage

You should also be able to choose if guest can browse through the books or not

How about a store where you can sell your unwanted regular cards that you get in the beginning,when you're a novice.If you don't use them anymore,go sell them like you sell clothes you don't wear.That way,you can free up space for the primary & secondary school cards that you actually use on a daily basis.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
It would be awesome if you could get a book or something that shows what badges you have.

Survivor
Jan 17, 2009
I think we should be able to purchase different lvl bosses or monsters( For instance the kraken) and be able to put them outside of our houses and fight them with our friends. The monsters or bosses should not give exp but give housing items like chairs or a plaque of the monsters head. Please take notice to this idea.
Wizard 101 player,
Auben2k.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2010
really like the idea of windows you could place yourself, and the chandeliers and other stuff that can hang from the cealing.

and i would love curtains too

and then i have a complaint about the bookcases, some things looks really funny when you place them there, and the books that doesn't lay down are to high for the maple bookcase.

love to decorate

Rowan Shadowstalker, 36 death

Survivor
Jul 09, 2010
Actually, there IS a piano, but you cant play it.
You can get a Grand or Upright Piano from the Marleybone Furniture Shop, along with a piano bench.

I would like to see:
Big Stack of Books(like a single one of the giant book piles in Merle's house)
Grand Wizard Statue( big statue of a male/female wizard dressed in sized-down versions of Merle's clothes or astral)
Gazebo(for outside)
Blimp( a personal one of the blimps in Digmoore Station)
Fencing( the ability to place a fence around your island; you don't want any visitors to fall off, do you?)
Viking Ship(the one from Grizzlehiem)
Krokotopia Ship(The Krokosphinx Ferry)
Helephant Statue

~Chris Griffinhaven, Adept Pyromancer~