Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I'm Stuck

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 25, 2008
The only two quests I have left are the book and oyster from the Tree of Life but I can't find it. The arrow is taking into the emporer's throne room for the book but it's not working. Help.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Almondine wrote:
The only two quests I have left are the book and oyster from the Tree of Life but I can't find it. The arrow is taking into the emporer's throne room for the book but it's not working. Help.

i noticed the book thing also. If you go into every building in the tree of life and just look before you leap into battle, i think you'll find the book.

sorry i don't remember the exact location of the book or the oyster. :-)

Defender
Feb 18, 2009
The oyster is along the walls. Check the middle set of walls, the ones right before the actual tree, you should find it.

The book is with the boss, you'll have to open that portal all over again if you missed it the first time. Open up that Spirit world to the Death Oni again and get it in there.

(this is only in reference to the Tree of Life book and shell)

See ya in the Spiral,
Hunter SilverHeart

Survivor
Feb 24, 2009

:-( i am tuck at mooshu i only got the the quest where i have to read the book but some how i haven't got the quest where i heal the emperor so i can get my pass to dragon spyre so i need help on what to do plz plz plz help plz
sincerely .

joshua water sword

Explorer
Apr 22, 2009
Have you completed the Tree of Life instance? I think you have to do that before you can move on the the Jade Palace to fight the Jade Oni. That is the only way I know how to move on.

Sarai Dragonstone Level 45 Ice/Storm

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
Anyone know where the Tatakai Outpost Oyster is? I looked everywhere in that area and could not find it.

Also I don't know if it is a side quest, but I have to defeat Fushiku in the Villiage of Sorrow after I light the candles. I light the third candle, then died from the Waking dead. I light the first candle, then died again. Then I light the second candle and I don't die. So the lighting the candles is no longer in my quest book but it says to defeat the Banshee, but she is not there. How do I summon her? Do I have to light the candles again?

Regards,

Mary Windstrider

Explorer
Mar 11, 2009
Humm, I just finished Village of Sorrow and didn't have a problem at all. When I lit the candles I don't think there were any creatures there at all to get in my way. Good luck and I hope it works out for you :D

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
That really does not help! For you maybe great that no one disturbed you, but they did me. I'm gonna try lighting the candles again, see what happens. But I'm going to do my other tasks first so when I'm stronger I'll go back to that one.

Explorer
Apr 22, 2009
Yes, you have to light the candles and fight the mobs until she shows up. At least I think so. I think that is what happened to me. So just light them and fight until she appears :) Hope that helps

Sarai Dragonstone
Lvl 47 Ice/Storm

Survivor
Feb 24, 2009

now i am done with book and the oyster in mooshu but i still cant figure out where to star to get the instance in the tree of life .
i tried to go to the tree of life by my self but i found the way messed up the is no way to pass to the other side so is there i quest to fix the wayt o go to the tree of life? if so where do i get it?
i defeated most jades but the only one cant fight still is the jade oni in the emperor throne so i am thinking where do i look for that quest plz plz any one help plz plz :(
:P

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
Thanks Vestikia, Yeah Fushiku has to be done after defeating the other two candles. You have to light the three of them at the same time.

Also, people who need Tatakai Oyster it is behind the well in the house in middle of battlefield. LOL. I'm surprised as I thought I looked there before. Well hidden though!

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
I am Stuck also, lvl 42 i have no more quest for mooshu. the last quest i did was in tree of life, i could not even enter tree of life i ported there. It seems as if i'm missing a whole line of quest. A

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
cadad wrote:
Almondine wrote:

i noticed the book thing also. If you go into every building in the tree of life and just look before you leap into battle, i think you'll find the book.

sorry i don't remember the exact location of the book or the oyster. :)

I DO! the oyster is on the other side of where of the tree of life; where the portal to the spirit world is. and the book for the tree of life is on the other side of the death oni in the spirit world in the tree of life.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
sandboxjc wrote:

:( i am tuck at mooshu i only got the the quest where i have to read the book but some how i haven't got the quest where i heal the emperor so i can get my pass to dragon spyre so i need help on what to do plz plz plz help plz
sincerely .

joshua water sword

You have to get the fruit from the tree of life to heal the emperor.

BTW: i'm lvl 37 not a novice wizard!
lol