Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Some ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 10, 2009
I apolgize if some are posted from before, I did read the first 4 title pages of the lab, not the whole book...

Idea #1: A Universal Power Pip - I'm sure its been brought up before, but the current system doesn't seem to want you to cast high level second school spells, its counterproductive to the turnaround you get with Power Pips.
I am not suggesting get rid of power pips for just your school, heavens no! But perhaps a smaller chance of getting a pip that could also count as double for any school, to help us expand putting varied cards in our decks without sacrificing performance. This would allow players to spend points with more confidence the higher spells could actually be used in a real fight, and as the Spiral grows, I'm sure we'll want more than just house spells to fight with.

Idea #2: A badge for Good-sportsmanship? - Honestly I don't PvP much, but there does seem to be some wizards out there who really, really hate to lose. If they were dropping their own gear for each loss, I would understand. But maybe if there was a little tutorial disguised with a reward (furniture?) where the objective was to lose in a duel against a NPC? Its ok people, breathe

Idea #3: Test Realm - I think the test realm is a fantastic idea. Color me newbie green, but is it usually open whenever you want? I think the ability to try anything before making permanent changes almost whenever you want is a major boon and cuts down on people griping about items not living up to their expectations. If its not open almost always, could Test server be made so?

Idea #4: Exclusives for helping KI- Nothing incites a riot on MMO's like rare items. And honestly I don't think I'll be one of the people to get these, but... I suggest KI reward players who find a lot of bugs, or players who bring in a lot of subscribers with something nice. It doesn't have to be game breaking, a lot of people seem content spending a lot of gold on familiars that don't do anything.
The point is some people would still desire them very much and be envious, and thats what the game is all about, er, I mean it would encourage others to work harder. Yes. As a simple suggestion, perhaps that test-bug with a wizard hat on it for the big bug-finders ... and for the people with a lot of friends to sign up, something friendly loooking lol. Maybe they make a funny sound bite every now and then, it'd be nice to having talking pets.

Thank you for your time everybody.

Travis Redthistle,
Magus Lifewiz