Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No Gift Card as 05/09/2009

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 20, 2009
Hello everybody.

I don't know if I am the only one who can't find these gift Cards. I live in Northern California and I visited all the 7-11 and Rite-Aid stores around my area , a total of 20 7-11 and 4 Rite and none of them have heard about these Gift Card.

What is going on? Are this card are now on the market?

Please advise.

Survivor
Apr 10, 2009
I am in CA bay area, and I found only one, the dragon card, at a 7-11. But i only went to 3, one in another city. I haven't been in the Rite-Aids around here, but word on the forums seems to suggest they are not all that available there yet.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
They have been available at So Cal 7-11s since about May 2nd or 3rd at about 40% of the stores.

They are still not available at Rite-Aids (or as I now call them, 'Can't Get it Right-Aid')

You might ask at the 7-11s if they could check their most recent deliveries, as half of all of those I found them at I had to ask.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
I agree completely! We have traveled every weekend to the 1 7-11 that is 1hr 1/2 away since the website notified that they were there, and the people said they have never even received one of the gift cards.

I have never even seen a Rite-aid in my entire life, therefore it is not in the five counties surrounding my city.

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
Does anyone know if it available internationally? I live in the Capital City of Australia, Canberra.

I went there recently and they never heard of it yet they sell American lollies and candy.

Any help would be appriciated as this is only option for me to get crowns now.