Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Loading for eternity

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
Hey guys i am a level 45 pyromancer and i h8 it whenever you have to wait for like ten minutes just for the game to load. They need to try to fix that because it can get very annoying seeing as they have updates at least three times a month.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
It goes faster if you do it at a non-peak time. 2 am game time is a good time to do this...thankfully we are all gamers and historically never keep mundane hours :)

Survivor
Sep 04, 2008
I agree. Every time I don't play for at least two days, there's a new update and it loads and loads. The record in loading by me was 35 minutes. After that I only could play a bit, and had to log of. They should stop this "Forever loading"

~ Jessica Starrider, Adept pyromancer

Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
Fun Fact: The more treasure cards you have the longer loading screens are.

I found this out on test, when they gave the 20k crowns i bought around 2k booster packs XD loading screens took 15 min everywhere. You can deleted treasure cards by right clicking them in spell book.

Survivor
Sep 04, 2008
WOW! i didn't know that the more treasure cards you have, the longer it takes to load! Maybe thats the reason it always loads soooooooo long by me...
well anyway, thanks for the tip! ( I have a collection of treasure cards!)

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Explorer
May 22, 2008
Are you guys talking about 'loading' or 'patching'? Because there is a huge difference.

Loading should never take more than a few seconds, at least in my experience.

And for me, patching never takes more than 10 minutes, and that's for the BIG updates.