Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What seems to be misplaced pets?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2009
The other day I saw a brown seraph hovering above wizard city's lake. Today I saw a small fairy flitting about Krocotopia. Both eventually faded away after about 2 minutes or so.

I had my names off so I don't know if there names attached.

Are these pets left over from a player logging out? The seraph just floated there but the fairy actually appeared to be investigating the place. It stopped, flew up to me and then faded out.

Are these admin avatars maybe?

Curious.

Administrator
Each school receives at least one quest to summon emissaries in the worlds of the spiral. The Judgement in the Commons lake is an early Balance quest. You can see Ninja Pigs near Bartleby, Ice Wyverns in Colossus, and many other summoned creatures that appear as part of a quest.

They're a wonderful way for players to receive special quest spells.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
Each school receives at least one quest to summon emissaries in the worlds of the spiral. The Judgement in the Commons lake is an early Balance quest. You can see Ninja Pigs near Bartleby, Ice Wyverns in Colossus, and many other summoned creatures that appear as part of a quest.

They're a wonderful way for players to receive special quest spells.

but how do you summon them i have beeen trying to figure that out or do they just pop out when ever

Explorer
Nov 04, 2008
ninja pigs near bartleby?is that for a myth quest because my friends say all the time that they never got ninja pigs for a spell card(btw the friends were myth)

Administrator
but how do you summon them i have beeen trying to figure that out or do they just pop out when ever
As I said, they appear as part of a quest, not at random. If a player is on the quest to summon them, they will appear to everyone. The player is told to go to a certain location and the emissary will appear (it varies by school) and everyone in the area will know that the student on the quest has earned a quest reward.

ninja pigs near bartleby?is that for a myth quest because my friends say all the time that they never got ninja pigs for a spell card(btw the friends were myth)

The ninja pigs appear to show their extreme sense of balance to Balance students, not to Myth students.
(show offs...)
And Ninja Pig spell is only available as a rare Treasure card.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
All it is is the enrollment quest. The balance school talks to the lady i the lake.and the pixie is life.There is one for every school.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
Well i do in fact know them all lol. After my first wizard i wanted to see what they all were and i did do them for each one so here they are:
Storm- a Storm Snake outside of libary
Ice- a Frost Giant at Elik's Edge {{i think i spelt that right}}
Fire- you go into Dragon Mouth Cave
Death- a Ghost near Nightshade's castle
Myth- a Unicorn at the very entrance of Unicorn Way {{trust me it is not life wizards}}
Life- a Seprah on Rainbow Bridge
Balance- the Judgment in the pond

I hope this helps. These are all level 7 quest, sort of a introduction to your school. As you level up to 12 and 18 you still meet a summon and then you get a your school only card.