Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

We want your ideas and feedback!

AuthorMessage
Would you be interested in buying other Wizard101 products (i.e. card game, stuffed animals, clothes, collectible characters, stickers, etc.)?

If so, what 3-4 TYPES of products would you be interested in?

Explorer
Dec 12, 2008
1. Clocks that look like the plaques for each school.
2.Wizard101 game for the Nintendo DS which syncs with your character in pc game. ( i'll leave it to KI to think up this one if you take to it )
3. Plushie pets if you haven't did this already.

Defender
Feb 18, 2009
I'd like to see the plush dolls, the above mentioned clock is a good idea (the one with the Spiral or school symbols), and I'd like to add a few of my own.

1) To be able to buy a clock or even a poster of your own character with your name under them and maybe the choice of your favorite pet that you currently own.

2) My son would like a bed cover with Malistaire or the Teachers Staff on it or even the opening Wizard 101 Spiral page when your logging on.

Do we get Wizard Coins for winning suggestions? hint hint....lol

See ya in the Spiral,
Hunter SilverHeart

Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
I bought a castle last night and it's cool. Also nice to have some place to go away from the game when you want. It's also faster to hit your home button, this puts you right in front of your own spiral, then go to a different world. Nice Job on this. :D

What I thought would be cool is if you could have your extra pets walking around your castle or out side in the yard. You can only take one with you, so let the others out to play. This would make it feel more like home.
Just an Idea.

Thank You
Jeffery Ghoststalker lvl 38 Ice/ Balance.
William Windwalker lvl 20 Fire / Storm.

Survivor
May 22, 2008
I like the idea of a poster with your character on it.
It's W101 and yet personal all at the same time.
You could also expand the idea to different sized "Iron-ons". This would allow people to use them on T-Shirts, jackets, ball caps, etc. etc..

Defender
Sep 15, 2008
LadyOriel wrote:
Would you be interested in buying other Wizard101 products (i.e. card game, stuffed animals, clothes, collectible characters, stickers, etc.)?

If so, what 3-4 TYPES of products would you be interested in?

1. Wizard 101 App for IPod Touch/IPhone (Lets you play game)
2. Game For NDS
3. Posters (in stores like of malistare and lord nightshade0

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
LOL i want to know how to invest in this company!

I am honestly impressed!

Survivor
Apr 03, 2009
Would these be different than what is already offered in the Zazzle store??

* A Card game version of the game would be really cool.

* My sons are big fans of the Ninja pigs and would like a poster of the cartoon just before they attack.

* I was already considering buying Nija pig shirts for the boys, but would rather the money go to KI rather than Zazzle. Maybe you could work out something with them to sell them less expensive as they ar about $21 each through Zazzle now.

* Stuff of the Ninja pig would be pretty cool as well.

* Posters of each World would be cool kinda of like the wallpaper downloads that are available.

Christo Deathgiver
Lvl 50 Master of Death
Drake Rider
Savior of the Spiral

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
driftblim275 wrote:
1. Wizard 101 App for IPod Touch/IPhone (Lets you play game)
2. Game For NDS

I doubt it would run unless they were to make an entirely different game independent of this one. An iPhone terminates a program that tries to use more than 46 MB of memory. A Nintendo DS only has 4 MB of memory. Starting the game and not doing anything beyond entering makes the game use about 200 MB of memory. It might plausibly use more than that as you play for a while, but I'm not going to check now. Some other system requirements would likely also be problematic.

Survivor
Mar 12, 2009
I would buy the current and future Gift Cards online. Could you sell those on Zazzle?

Defender
Apr 27, 2009
1. Ravenwood play set (similar to a doll house but resembles Ravenwood)
2. Collectible trading cards from characters in the game like Ambrose, Professor Winthrop, Meowiarty, Malistaire, etc.
3. Dueling card deck (Just like dueling in the game)
4. Stuffed animals resembling pets from the game

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
1. Stuffed toys. I posted about this A LONG time ago. Ninja Pig Toys to be exact. ( I had the idea first :P )

2. Blankets and Beach Towels

3. Pillow Covers

3. One of my favorites Actual NINJA PIG PETS. Lol JK. Life SIZED NINJA PIG STUFFED ANIMALS

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
I definately want to add my thoughts on this.

1. DS/Handheld game/extension/expansion/character development.
(Pretty much the only thought that popped into my head, and perhaps the most expansive addition to Wizard101 other than trading cards.)

I do realize that a game as big as Wizard101 probably does not fit on a DS cartridge, or a handheld such as PsP, unless I am simply oblivious to the power and space of such a handheld.

But either way, given the immense popularity of handhelds, DS especially, something from Wizard101 could be shipped out to a handheld, in which people could individually train/duel with their wizards, gaining experience, or perhaps being able to play the mini-games. Connection via the USB cable would transfer the saved information onto the main account on the computer and permanently save it to your character.

If not part of the actual account, it could be something completely different and be an entirely new adventure in itself. The game would allow one full world to be explored and played, with enough quests to put at least 60+ hours of gameplay on the game.

Which brings up even more possibilities. Those mini-worlds could be something completely different than what is already exploreable in Wizard101. Each cartridge for example would have its own unique world on it.

Wizard101 DS/PsP: Aquapolis. Featuring a unique and unexplored water world exclusive to the handheld adventure.

Wizard101 DS/PsP: Primeus. Featuring a unique and unexplored jungle world exclusive to the handheld adventure.

These are just examples of Wizard101 handheld games. I am sure with Wizard101's evergrowing popularity, a family friendly franchise such as Nintendo would be more than willing to think about expanding to the Wizard101 universe. The option also would always remain of being able to connect to the main Wizard101 on the computer and having their saved information downloaded onto the main account.

A Wizard101 handheld could also be an adventure with the different monsters or pets of Wizard101, being perhaps similiar to a pokemon environment, in which unique and exclusive pets could be downloaded onto the main Wizard101 account. There could be a game that involves the trading card game, in which you'd get a actual exclusive game card with the gamepak purchase.

These are all just examples of possible Wizard101 handheld games. The possibilites with this idea are almost endless, and I would definately find myself picking up some Wizard101 handheld titles, for I enjoy Wizard101 very much.

Survivor
Mar 17, 2009
I think a Wizard 101 charm bracelet would be nice. Make the actual bracelet come with 1 charm and then sell the other charms separately so you can chose which charms you would like to add to your bracelet.
Additionally, add item codes it each charm package which can be redeemed for 1000 crowns or special ingame items.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
Shiningfantasia wrote:
I definately want to add my thoughts on this.

1. DS/Handheld game/extension/expansion/character development.
(Pretty much the only thought that popped into my head, and perhaps the most expansive addition to Wizard101 other than trading cards.)

I do realize that a game as big as Wizard101 probably does not fit on a DS cartridge, or a handheld such as PsP, unless I am simply oblivious to the power and space of such a handheld.

But either way, given the immense popularity of handhelds, DS especially, something from Wizard101 could be shipped out to a handheld, in which people could individually train/duel with their wizards, gaining experience, or perhaps being able to play the mini-games. Connection via the USB cable would transfer the saved information onto the main account on the computer and permanently save it to your character.

If not part of the actual account, it could be something completely different and be an entirely new adventure in itself. The game would allow one full world to be explored and played, with enough quests to put at least 60+ hours of gameplay on the game.

Which brings up even more possibilities. Those mini-worlds could be something completely different than what is already exploreable in Wizard101. Each cartridge for example would have its own unique world on it.

Wizard101 DS/PsP: Aquapolis. Featuring a unique and unexplored water world exclusive to the handheld adventure.

Wizard101 DS/PsP: Primeus. Featuring a unique and unexplored jungle world exclusive to the handheld adventure.

These are just examples of Wizard101 handheld games. I am sure with Wizard101's evergrowing popularity, a family friendly franchise such as Nintendo would be more than willing to think about expanding to the Wizard101 universe. The option also would always remain of being able to connect to the main Wizard101 on the computer and having their saved information downloaded onto the main account.

A Wizard101 handheld could also be an adventure with the different monsters or pets of Wizard101, being perhaps similiar to a pokemon environment, in which unique and exclusive pets could be downloaded onto the main Wizard101 account. There could be a game that involves the trading card game, in which you'd get a actual exclusive game card with the gamepak purchase.

These are all just examples of possible Wizard101 handheld games. The possibilites with this idea are almost endless, and I would definately find myself picking up some Wizard101 handheld titles, for I enjoy Wizard101 very much.

OK! I love the whole Idea about making this on the DS.

NDS has now become the DSi, the DSi has a place where you can put in a SD CARD, they make 8Gb, SD CARDS, that would be well over the Gb's needed to dowload the game, so can you make a downloadable versin for the DSi.

it would be nice to take wizard101 anywhere and play.

Also the mini-worlds idea could be something really awsome,completely different is right. Each cartridge its own unique world, and the pets YES!

THIS SOUND LIKE A MONEY MAKER RIGHT HERE!
later all...

Explorer
Mar 11, 2009
Oh yes... cards, posters, plush monsters, and anything else you can dream up.

I would just like to request that you keep the prices reasonable, parents would be more inclined to buy if the prices were good.

Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
Plushies would be great, please not with the nasty packing beans insides.

Books fleshing out the lore of the world would be nice

Animated films would be excellent if done well

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
well here are my ideas i've been thinking them over everyday :D

1)take pictures and get them framed for 200 gold so you can take pictures of wizards or a family group in the game.

2)be able to put the pictures in our houses anywhere so we can remember the memories we've all had and want to remember.

3)be able to put monsters outside your house to protect you from other people in your house and they dont attack you.

4)can buy monesters for 1,000 gold depending on what rank they are.

5)be able to kiss and date and take vacations on wizard101 because me and my girlfriend want to kiss but not like get really close because it looks weird.

6)levels go up to 60 and lvl 60 will be called teacher of (class name here)

7)be able to buy a boss to also protect your house from intruders you hate and to practice battling and getting ready for monsters like them (you do not get experiance for these fights).

8)you can give items to the bosses protecting your house so they win that item when they beat the boss(you do not have to reusing the same item he will duplicate it for you and you get to keep a copy of that item).

and lastly

9)be able to place a dueling field anywhere in your house or backyard.

sry my friends think i over think everything and i think so too lol

taylor winpetal
storm
lvl 42

i hope you like my ideas :D

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
kingofkings12345678 wrote:

1)take pictures and get them framed for 200 gold so you can take pictures of wizards or a family group in the game.

2)be able to put the pictures in our houses anywhere so we can remember the memories we've all had and want to remember.

3)be able to put monsters outside your house to protect you from other people in your house and they dont attack you.

5)be able to kiss and date and take vacations on wizard101 because me and my girlfriend want to kiss but not like get really close because it looks weird.

7)be able to buy a boss to also protect your house from intruders you hate and to practice battling and getting ready for monsters like them (you do not get experiance for these fights).

8)you can give items to the bosses protecting your house so they win that item when they beat the boss(you do not have to reusing the same item he will duplicate it for you and you get to keep a copy of that item).

and lastly

taylor winpetal
storm
lvl 42

They want to know what items you would like to see in the stores.

But I wanted to see a practice battle in my house with a boss or someone. But dying in your own house wouldn't be fun.

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
Some toys to be able to buy in shops. There should be stuff internationally, because not only Americans play this game. australian do too. I'm finding it hard to find the git cards if anyone knows if they are available outside USA, would be helpful!

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
Orca wrote:
kingofkings12345678 wrote:

and lastly

taylor winpetal
storm
lvl 42

They want to know what items you would like to see in the stores.

But I wanted to see a practice battle in my house with a boss or someone. But dying in your own house wouldn't be fun.
Well you wouldnt lose mana and health for thjose fights if you lose and you put the boss there you will stay in that spot but if someone else is there and they lose they lose they're mana and health(health to one).my friends say its cool to have to beat a boss to be able to talk to you just think of it. your in your house then you go out side and see someone fighting the boss you put there and he's trying to talk to you.Wouldnt that be awesome?It would be like having your own bodyguard!!! o and i have another idea.

10)be able to have a bodyguard monster helping and following you so you dont lose battles(the higher the rank he is the stronger he is in battles).

and my other idea

11)be able to lvl up your bodyguards and minions and have a specail school for them to learn different spells and they have a deck of they're own.

my friends say that those 2 ideas would rock!!!They said they want to see they're minion use new spells and get more health to help :) hope you like those ideas too

Defender
Feb 18, 2009
Sojourna wrote:
LOL i want to know how to invest in this company!

I am honestly impressed!

I agree with you on this one....I'd love to know how as well

Hunter SilverHeart

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
Oh yea and my Friends think that this idea would be awesome

idea)that it gets mourning and dark in wizard city(its dark for 2 hours then mourning for 2 hours*cycle is reapeted*)

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
Sry for all these ideas but i got 1 more

1)bodyguards will charge you from 100(rank 1) to 1,000(rank ten and malistare can not be a bodyguard)

lady oriel will you try to put some of these updates on wizard101?I'd really like to see my ideas in wizard101 thats the reason i play this because we can get our ideas up and running on the game i hope you put these ideas on wizard101!!! if you do i will be the happiest guy alive.

taylor windpetal
storm master
lvl 43

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
ugh i cant stop making more ideas but i got another one.

idea)A new class in wizard101 called wind since its an element and teacher of this class will be marva windstrom(a frog married to halston balestrom).
and the class will be in between the myth and life school :)