Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Props to Malistaire Drake and Necromancy!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
I know your all saying to yourself as your reading this, Your supossed to defeat him, not like him. But no one does so i feel bad for him that his wife died and he became evil. but he's my main Death teacher so i respect him. I'll try not to kill Malistaire Drake when i'm a Grandmaster. So PROPS TO MALISTAIRE DRAKE AND HIS PROGRESS GIVE HIM A ROUND OF APPLAUSE! &Clap Clap&

See ya in the Spiral!
Adam Firerider
Oni slayer
Adept Necromancer and PROUD OF IT!

Survivor
Sep 04, 2008
I kinda agree with you. But you must admitt, he turned evil and likes to destroy stuff now. On the other hand, his wife died, and his twin brother isn't the nicest guy. I would be crazy if that would happen to me.

~ Jessica Starrider, Adept pyromancer(Also proud of it!)

Explorer
Sep 11, 2008
But you have to kill him. Don't you? If you don't you won't be able to go on some other world or progress through the game when a new world comes out.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
koolkid12 wrote:
I know your all saying to yourself as your reading this, Your supossed to defeat him, not like him. But no one does so i feel bad for him that his wife died and he became evil. but he's my main Death teacher so i respect him. I'll try not to kill Malistaire Drake when i'm a Grandmaster. So PROPS TO MALISTAIRE DRAKE AND HIS PROGRESS GIVE HIM A ROUND OF APPLAUSE! &Clap Clap&

See ya in the Spiral!
Adam Firerider
Oni slayer
Adept Necromancer and PROUD OF IT!

Well... that was a bit random.

Survivor
Aug 12, 2010
corrina101 wrote:
I kinda agree with you. But you must admitt, he turned evil and likes to destroy stuff now. On the other hand, his wife died, and his twin brother isn't the nicest guy. I would be crazy if that would happen to me.

~ Jessica Starrider, Adept pyromancer(Also proud of it!)

Yep he isn,t the nicest guy all us sprit wizards(life,deathmyth) all have a downside e.g cyrus drake is not nice malistare ran away and destroyed stuff and lifes previous teacher died and they have a cow(still better than cyrus

I wonder why cyrus got so grumpy i mean hes my teacher! wait there is one thing which is lady slyvans song but she dissappeared :( i wondered why he got grumpy though

Legendary myth Dustin willowhaven
Iniate death
Adept life

`All the spirits form each of our lives they are a part of us we cannot escape them