Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Special Robes, Shoes and Hats - No longer availabl

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 09, 2010
jpaprocki wrote:
Things change in games, that's a fact in all games. In a game with this type of payment system, if they aren't making a certain amount from the games, they change things.

Not going to get into the how and why's. If something is only crowns now and could be gotten with gold before, then you can rest assured that too many people were using gold to get it.

I'm going to refrain from getting on my soapbox. I was lucky and bought some of that old gear when it was available. My level 50 wizzy still wears some some of that level 35 gear. The stuff available now just doesn't compare, unless I want to shell out twice as much money as I paid for the set I have now.

What I don't like is when you win your GM clothing the same stuff can be bought at the person that can "stitch" your clothing. It should be something you can't pay gold for. Something fresh. I find lack of creativity in the GM clothing as it is. It needs to be original. Plus not to mention I am disappointed with the lack of stats and cards for some of the pieces. The only one that comes with a card for the fire wizard is the robe that Malistare drops. I think the boots and the hat should come with one as well!!!!

Survivor
Oct 14, 2009
Gamma I have a question how long does it take for the wizard clothes to change?

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
Gamma wrote:
Just as fashions change, so do Wizard clothes. The 'stars and moons' pattern is so last year.

We are constantly updating and changing the fashions to meet the times. Old items may come back around in rotation as part of a retro look, but if you see something you like in the store, buy it now before it is gone.

As what I have been watching so far, players have been stitching robes hats and boots with their school designs as in marleybone clothing with the fire marks around it and stitching it to their stronger school clothing so what I am assuming if you bring them back people might begin to buy them again because people have been itching in getting them back.

Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
I've been playing this game for a long time and i can not find the person in Mooshu that has the grimblaze investment does anyone know the location because it's not on the map.