Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gearheads in Katz Lab!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Seriously make them slower or something, because i just am never gonna get used to trying to get past them, but end up fighting them and then when i beat them getting immediately pulled back into another fight and then when i finish beating them gettin pulled into another fight with them and so on ... please .. just please

Survivor
Apr 03, 2009
This is a major problem, and from what i hear alot of wizards complain about getting pulled into an unwanted/unneeded battle. They tell you run down the middle to avoid them, maneuver around them to get passed them.. but this doesnt work when they run faster than you and appear from no where, i wouldnt do instances alone for one, big mistake. Always, always, always go in groups of four, makes it easier on everyone. I personally have no clue wether the technicians of wizard101 will improve or help us with this growing problem.. from what i hear they may not, telling us its part of the experience, and that its more rewarding if you battle but its not rewarding if you get in battle after battle and end up dieing because you couldnt heal fast enough and then having to start over again. I hope we reach them and they break down and decide to help us out a bit. But for now, wait til you can have 3 other people do that instance with you. I havent done it yet, and plan on finding away to survive it.~suri