Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

House tours and furniture quest items I've missed

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 05, 2009
Is there a way to tour a house before you buy it?

If not, does it sell back for the same price you paid for it.

And finally, since I'm a high level I'm sure I missed some low level furniture items from quests...any way to get these or should I roll a new student to get them?

Thanks.

No, unfortunately there’s no way to tour an island before you buy it. The paintings on the walls of the housing shop show what they look like and you can visit your friend’s islands to evaluate them. Several videos of different islands have been posted to the wizard101 central forums.

When you sell an island you get back the same pittance, you get when selling equipment.

There are several posts on the wizard101 central forums that list where you can find housing items.

Defender
Sep 15, 2008
Survivor
Aug 04, 2008
And finally, since I'm a high level I'm sure I missed some low level furniture items from quests...any way to get these or should I roll a new student to get them?

I really hope that Kings Isle would provide a way for high level players to get furniture rewards they should get from quests they had completed before housing was launched.

Administrator
All the housing items available through quests can be traded, so you can do those quests with another character on that account.

All the housing items available through quests can also be obtained in other ways, be they purchased for gold, found in the world or dropped as rewards for duels.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Aug 04, 2008
Dear Gamma, thank you for the answer.
But I'm still confused with "Found in the world".
Do you mean by fighting some bosses throughout the world we can also get all the housing items that are available through quests? Because not all of them can be found in the housing store and I don't like PvP duel. Also my account is full with 6 wizards so I can't make a new one to repeat those quests so the only solution for me is to find them in the world.

Administrator
Nope, just laying around the world for you to pick up. Go to locations that are a little off the beaten path, look behind things and in corners. Some items can be simply picked up out of the world.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-