Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Packs?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
Some of us don't have Rite-Aids and 7-11's available where we live, so we are unable to purchase the pet gift cards. What about giving us a chance to purchase these pets online as a crowns/pet pack? That way, some of us subscribers don't feel left out? Just a thought.

Survivor
May 22, 2008
Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
karta78 wrote:
Some of us don't have Rite-Aids and 7-11's available where we live, so we are unable to purchase the pet gift cards. What about giving us a chance to purchase these pets online as a crowns/pet pack? That way, some of us subscribers don't feel left out? Just a thought.

I know right? The closest Rite-Aid or 7-11 is like, 2 hours away from me! I think the pets should be avaliable online for crowns, or be in the game for gold.

Survivor
May 23, 2008
Touchy subject - few of my posts have been filtered but lets hope this one passes....

After searching over a couple dozen stores I managed to find some cards at both 7-11 and Rite Aid. Rite Aid did not have them in the open, they were behind the counter so make sure to call and ask the store manager before going. Also bring cash.

The stock response to this request is "By the end of the summer we hope to expand to more stores. Keep your eye on the website for more updates on when this will happen and what stores will be selling them!"

I got pig (7-11), dragon and ninja-pig (Rite-Aid) so far. Think there was a 4th kind, but didn't find it.

Good luck.

Explorer
Apr 17, 2009
I would have to totally agree with the OP. on this one. Personally I live in canada and can not atm get to a state only store. But, I would love the idea of being able to get the pet via crown or some other online means.